Premium Plus WolfStream.TV IS BACK - Video Service Official Support | Up To $50 Per 10k Views!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfStream

Corporate Membership
Hello,

WOLFSTREAM.TV Is Officially ReLaunched As of January 6th, 2023!

Get paid as much as $50 per 10,000 views . Big uploaders will be evaluated and given bonuses based on heavy video viewership!

Site features:

File and Remote upload, Clone upload, FTP upload, API upload.
Max upload video size: 20GB.
No storage limit, default is 20 TB
1080P VIDEO ENCODING SUPPORT!
Videos can be embedded.
No restrictions for users, they can watch as much as they want.
90 day storage time for inactive videos!
Supported by z-o-o-m uploader.
Supported by ThemaCreator

Rules and Conditions:

Video longer than +1 Minute are counted for views.
Legal adult content is allowed.
For both normal and embedded videos you earn 100%, no limitation.
Views are counted upto 2 within 24 hours per USER/IP.
Minimum payout is $10 USD.
You will be disqualified and banned if you try to manipulate our system.
Passive income
We have stable referral program. When user is registered with your referal link, 20% of his profits will be credited to your account.
Finance
We pay every weekly, Partners can receive payments in WebMoney, Paypal, AliPay, BTC, USDT-TRC20

Support available via Telegram @WolfStreamTV

Site URL: WolfStream.TV

Signup Now

Last edited:
5,210 comments
please. I want to ask, yesterday I have a withdrawal request on my Paypal account, I want to ask that I want to withdraw money today Saturday, and can I receive these two payments on the same day?

Yes and we will add 2 option tomorrow:

Normal ADS, 100% of rates.
Minimum ADS, 50% of rates

I don't know why these changes at all. You made this host just because of a lot of ads on clipwatching, it is best to bring back 2-3 Pops as it was said at the beginning and leave it like that.

Please check my private message, the payment is received but paypal has withheld my money for 24 hours. This may be because you chose to pay for the goods. Please adjust and I hope in the future it doesn't repeat. I need money to pay for the daily advertising of my website, sir. I have cooperated with a number of servers and I have never seen this appear before.I understand that you are working with an exchange company, but I am worried that if you pay as goods in the future they may open a dispute and paypal may recover that money back to the sender. username: sangvl1

Last edited:
They blocked me too .. they will unlock within 24-48h.
Yes you will get after 24 hours.
Post automatically merged:

I don't know why these changes at all. You made this host just because of a lot of ads on clipwatching, it is best to bring back 2-3 Pops as it was said at the beginning and leave it like that.
I will make a good decision on Monday.

just be clear about any rates change and make it optional please
Good rates for you and me.

I like the new player. It does not display audio control on the new player, nor does it display audio control and video quality options on mobile devices. Please add that.

rates are down again....

19 july 5100 views = 4,81 dollar
today 4955 views = 1,84 dollar.... why?
JlJbFF.png

and whats the UA country? why they have so low rates? other all countries rates is 10 dollars.
nChmuU.png

can u explain pls? @KatFile

edit

Yes you will get after 24 hours.

I will make a good decision on Monday.

Good rates for you and me.

can you update the rates?because what you show on site or here are totally wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back