Premium Plus WolfStream.TV IS BACK - Video Service Official Support | Up To $50 Per 10k Views!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfStream

Corporate Membership
Hello,

WOLFSTREAM.TV Is Officially ReLaunched As of January 6th, 2023!

Get paid as much as $50 per 10,000 views . Big uploaders will be evaluated and given bonuses based on heavy video viewership!

Site features:

File and Remote upload, Clone upload, FTP upload, API upload.
Max upload video size: 20GB.
No storage limit, default is 20 TB
1080P VIDEO ENCODING SUPPORT!
Videos can be embedded.
No restrictions for users, they can watch as much as they want.
90 day storage time for inactive videos!
Supported by z-o-o-m uploader.
Supported by ThemaCreator

Rules and Conditions:

Video longer than +1 Minute are counted for views.
Legal adult content is allowed.
For both normal and embedded videos you earn 100%, no limitation.
Views are counted upto 2 within 24 hours per USER/IP.
Minimum payout is $10 USD.
You will be disqualified and banned if you try to manipulate our system.
Passive income
We have stable referral program. When user is registered with your referal link, 20% of his profits will be credited to your account.
Finance
We pay every weekly, Partners can receive payments in WebMoney, Paypal, AliPay, BTC, USDT-TRC20

Support available via Telegram @WolfStreamTV

Site URL: WolfStream.TV

Signup Now

Last edited:
5,210 comments
Ok will change sunday .

bro dont do it please. im from turkey. I want vast ads. I JUST WANT HIGH RATES. I have more than 20k views a day. My all traffic from turkey. I added ss if you proof i say my username if you want to check. Dont remove vast ads and dont decrease rates. I pref you because you have high rates to other host.I am satisfied with the current ad method. DONT DECREASE RATES PLS. @KatFile

TwHCPh.jpg

bro dont do it please. im from turkey. I want vast ads. I JUST WANT HIGH RATES. I have more than 20k views a day. My all traffic from turkey. I added ss if you proof i say my username if you want to check. Dont remove vast ads and dont decrease rates. I pref you because you have high rates to other host.I am satisfied with the current ad method. DONT DECREASE RATES PLS. @KatFile

TwHCPh.jpg
Ok maybe I will add a option with 2 rates for these 4 geos on my_account (with vast, without vast)

Ok will change sunday .
my major views come from indonesia sir, and as per now there's still vast in all my videos right?
you said yesterday you already fixed the rates.
but mine still $8 per 10k views while on 19th it's still $13 per 10k views. on 20th it's $11 per 10k views.
also in @Floatingkiwi screenshot
With out vast ads , I can make 20k views/day. https://ibb.co/KxL05cy
Can you remove it ?
he got 20k++ views from tier 4, isn't it should be around $30?
can you explain abot this sir?
because i'm newbie about all this.

my major views come from indonesia sir, and as per now there's still vast in all my videos right?
you said yesterday you already fixed the rates.
but mine still $8 per 10k views while on 19th it's still $13 per 10k views. on 20th it's $11 per 10k views.
also in @Floatingkiwi screenshot

he got 20k++ views from tier 4, isn't it should be around $30?
can you explain abot this sir?
because i'm newbie about all this.
Yes we count after 5% watch video, but you see 10K (maybe 2K or more just watch video 2%)

Yes we count after 5% watch video, but you see 10K (maybe 2K or more just watch video 2%)
oh i see, thank you for your explanation sir.
also may i know which timezone you use for payout sir?
you paid every friday and monday right?
because i already request my first payout on thursday

Shouldn't the aparat be low ads ??? why is it full of ads now?

You only count the visualization with 5% but it is so much advertisement that you take the public away from the page before watching 10 seconds of video, that is, only you profit from this way and that is very wrong, man.

We are uploading for you to profit from pop ups, as the user leaves the video in less than 1 minute with so much advertising, but your profit is already guaranteed, while we have to wait 1 in 10 people who have the patience to watch at least 5% of the video full of ads, is that right?

You only count the visualization with 5% but it is so much advertisement that you take the public away from the page before watching 10 seconds of video, that is, only you profit from this way and that is very wrong, man.

We are uploading for you to profit from pop ups, as the user leaves the video in less than 1 minute with so much advertising, but your profit is already guaranteed, while we have to wait 1 in 10 people who have the patience to watch at least 5% of the video full of ads, is that right?
If ads is high so we have to change rates and decrease more ads like before.
I will decide on Monday

I don't see problems that the rates are lowered if I have the option of having less annoying ads being displayed, but I understand that some users don't care about too many ads and if it is possible to create this option to display numerous ads at higher rates for those who wish, then fine.

I don't want to force you to pay more than you can afford, I just want things to be fair for both sides.

I don't want anything from anyone, I just want everything to be fair and transparent with the correct viewing count, and a fair rate, even if it is reduced.
Honestly the display of many ads is not worth it for me. Much less in this model of the count after 5% of the video.

2020-07-235128

Number of viewers: 5,128 - xxx viewers who did not watch 5% = $$$. it turns out that on average about 20-25% does not exceed the 5% threshold.

therefore not $ 15-16 for 10,000k but $ 11-12-13

I don't see problems that the rates are lowered if I have the option of having less annoying ads being displayed, but I understand that some users don't care about too many ads and if it is possible to create this option to display numerous ads at higher rates for those who wish, then fine.

I don't want to force you to pay more than you can afford, I just want things to be fair for both sides.

I don't want anything from anyone, I just want everything to be fair and transparent with the correct viewing count, and a fair rate, even if it is reduced.
Honestly the display of many ads is not worth it for me. Much less in this model of the count after 5% of the video.
I will make changes on Monday

please. You can retest the user. sangvl1? i have good traffic from level 1 and 2 but i only get 1 $ for 1k views? I don't complain or mourn but is there any confusion at your server? I confirm that your view counter is perfect

please. You can retest the user. sangvl1? i have good traffic from level 1 and 2 but i only get 1 $ for 1k views? I don't complain or mourn but is there any confusion at your server? I confirm that your view counter is perfect
Checked we count all views but we pay 3 times per ip. so I see 1 ip watch more than 20 times .

as long as all my videos still playable and not bombarding ads like clipwatching and make the videos unplayable it's still fine for me. i mean, look at the rates man, aparat rates are way above others but with 3-5 pops ads like others.

and about this, you can't tell him that while others have that too. some have 10% watchtime, and some even have minimum duration for videos, and of course and the end of the day you're free to choose which host you wanna put your videos and satisfy you most.

If ads is high so we have to change rates and decrease more ads like before.
I will decide on Monday
for me, you don't need to do that. and my suggestions are, just to make this options
1da3c71349953222.png

and please stick with what you said 3 pops + 2 vast (in the case of tier 4), because most of the times i have 3 pops at the start, and when 2 vast appeared i have 1-2 more pops which is 5 pops in total. not to mention there's pops in random seconds (when we clicked) when we watch the video.
also because you have vast, make options with or without vast just like you've already said before.

my another suggestions which maybe no other hosts have are to have views that count for dollars and views that count for views only, that would be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back