Status
Not open for further replies.
64 comments
Hey
Can you guys decrease the width of the threads like the width of the Home Page or the old width of the threads, As this type of width messes with my eyes ..

thanks a lot for your great work

but in fact it's sucks !

or i can sort what i don't like :

1- forum width is too big !
2- chat need to fix, old chat was great !
3- likes css not working

I hate the new look forums do not need a home page people book mark the main forum and skip the home page all together. This new look makes the forum look like it has been switched to Xenforo and that forum software sux

still can't see the messages when i post in the chat

it says " error occured" !

although when i refresh i can see my message

We're glad you like the changes. For those that don't - you'll get use to it!

Chatbox temporarily disabled until the push served is fixed.

Thanks

If you disable the popup chat box there is no way to bring it back fix this to. If the forum body is gonna stay stretched to about 85% of the screen please change the skin template to something better the current one does not work

Last edited:
When we make major changes to our skin - we don't make available previous versions, as that would mean maintaining more skins. Hopefully you will get use to it.

Thanks.

It's too width for large screen...

Why on front page it's limited:

.width {width:1000px !important;}

but not on other pages?! Doesn't make sense.

Just use

.width {width:90%; max-width: 1000px;}

globally and get it over with.

Also I don't like recent posts on front page. Is there some way to change to previous setting?

Latest posts (along with hot topics) will be able to be filtered. A modification will be implemented for this in the coming days.

Thanks.

Sweet changes, specially the fluid width and the homepage!

For the people that don't like the width, you can limit it using the addon called "Stylish", it's available for both Chrome/Firefox.

Sweet changes, specially the fluid width and the homepage!

For the people that don't like the width, you can limit it using the addon called "Stylish", it's available for both Chrome/Firefox.

Nobody will download a plugin for just one site people you would rather leave for good than do that. The change is = to what Digital Point forum did in the long run most members will not like it and run off most of the last good members this forum has.

We should be able to vote if these changes stay are not please start a poll

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back