Wjunction traffic decrease?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Used to be active on wjunction, learnt alot of things,made new friends, loved the old mods and the current smods but others are the reason why i dont wanna spend more time here coz if i do a thing or so i am banned or get an infraction but they do it for fun -_-

No one from those who moan, did anything other, than contributing for themselves.
They actually don't care about the community as a whole, truth is that they want one justice for them, and other justice for others. Not one single moaner you can see on this topic, left any legacy behind him, shared ANY knowledge, that wasn't directly benefiting to them.

Point is, moderators are trying to protect those decent members, from trolls and scammers, and because they (scammers) are making new schemes, rules are getting tighter and tighter. BUT, if you're normal person, with common sense, it will not influence you a bit. It's all about respecting others. If you expect someone to respect you, you have to show that first. And not moan, when you get infracted over mindless posting.

It's like moaners (trolls, whatever you want to call them) are getting away from logic, and common sense, when they are typing those posts, being all tough and cocky, while there's no need for that. Because no staff here should take any bullshit that's being thrown at their direction. Whatever changed, yes, it's changed, so WHAT? Does this part really need further explanation? Forum is not a constant, new people are coming, old are going, stuff changes.

We, users, don't setup rules. (though we can contribute with rational suggestions, and arguments)
We like it, we stay, we don't, we move where it fits for us. There's bajillion of places on the internet, or after all, this is webmasters community, build your own forum, make your own rules, and try to deal with it differently from what you see here.

As I said, it all boils down to decency. If you can't write normal post without attacking someone, then don't write it at all, pass it. But most of these cocky members just like to provoke, and then cry, when they get punished. Because, no one wants to take that. Or read.

Get your common sense together, and be useful, if you want useful community, don't expect others to build it for you. Give others example. Lead.

That's the way how you should roll.

Check the facts before putting us all in the same basket.

I did many RSS directory submits for free (which costed me), I've sent out dozen invitations to SCC, IPT, when someone would need any type of help (html/css) I'd even volunteer to do it for them on the site if they couldn't, for free of course. My fitness topic isn't really "small" because I've sent out and built free diet plans for people and I could have easily asked $100+ for each diet plan.

I've contributed with what I've got.

"I want the old WJ back."

Frankly, I'm kind of getting sick of hearing that same mantra being chanted by 'old' members here time and time again. This is the Internet. It evolves. It evolves faster than your real life. Times change, things change, people change, the industry changes. Adapt, or cry ('die' would be too extreme).

You will not get the old WJ back. The sooner you drill that fact into your head far enough, and this goes for everyone moaning about the 'old WJ', the better off you will be. You'll find it easier to adjust into this 'new' community if you let go off 'oh my old times'. I've been on WJ for a while now; since those 'old times' in fact. I don't see things having changed for the worse. The new administration team is doing what they believe is a fine line between personal benefit and community growth. The only ones moaning are the ones stuck in the past. Roll with the times.

As far as agendas are concerned, do keep in the mind that the old administration team had a very large Katz.cd to back them up financially. The advertisement prices they charged for the absolute shit quality of traffic they sent, was synonymous to daylight robbery. So I'm not surprised they did not stick a bunch of ads on WJ because, A) They did not need to, financially and B) This community was still small.

It's ok to not post. Just don't be an idiot and blame it on 'uploading'. I clearly pointed out a very straightforward route to hiding that 'minor' section. It's one category amongst many other categories and comprises of only 3 sub-categories. There's tons of other categories on this forum. What's your excuse going to be?

Fact is, ya'll just need a reason to moan and hate on this site. Then, now, and forever in the future. It's an ongoing cycle and it won't stop. You'll moan now, you'll moan even if things change according to your suggestions; then you'll just come up with newer suggestions and newer reasons to moan. I've been on WJ long enough to see that cycle repeat itself a fair few times over. The end result is the moaners frustrate themselves because things don't change (hint: they don't need to). They leave the site, eventually. The interesting part here is, their absence doesn't really impact the site as much as they expect or assume it will. New people come in. It's been like this, it will be like this.

You don't get what I aim at. Quality of community has gone DOWN. Majority of members now are the people who can't even make a decent English sentence. English isn't my native language either but that doesn't stop me from improving it. What's their excuse?

You don't see so many people writing unique tutorials anymore. I could go on and on forever.

So you may say what ever you want but WJ was far, far better when it was smaller.

Last edited:
Used to be active on wjunction, learnt alot of things,made new friends, loved the old mods and the current smods but others are the reason why i dont wanna spend more time here coz if i do a thing or so i am banned or get an infraction but they do it for fun -_-

I really do not think getting an infraction point for asking for hacked/cracked passwords in a thread is a mod infracting you for no good reason or for fun.

oh really so was some other member not infracted yet?
moreover i didnt start asking for it may other members did when then must have been infrated but they were not so other members would get involved

if a thread is bumped the first person is blamed not all

here is a proof the post is still there can i ask why
or r u going to ban me xD
Y7hJW.png

anything else?
its still there
if you do your work do it correct

Last edited:
If members read the rules once, they wont get any infraction.

@FarSeeR

No, I have read all rules and followed them, but I received infractions with a ridiculous reason.
I don't know whether my case is still under review or is closed, so I'm still waiting the result.

Maxxx there were an number of infractions and post deletions in that thread. If you want to act like an ass you will be treated as such. You broke a rule and received a penalty for it, do not act innocent because you are not. Everyone that breaks rules gets a penalty not just the first person in the thread to violate the rules. You should worry about what you are doing wrong not what others are, you will not serve any one else's ban and no one will serve yours when it comes.

Notice I did not say if it comes, because your attitude is such that you will engage your mouth before your brain and get yourself in points trouble and no doubt receive a ban. Will the staff be tolerant of you? No, not at all, why should we, because you have been here longer then the user that registered after you? Absolutely not, your join date means nothing, you break the rules you receive a penalty.

I will be more then happy to do my job, just do not cry when you reach 3 points and get banned. If you do not want to get an infraction or ban do not violate site rules, we have them posted in plain English, they are easy to understand and follow, all you need to do is read them and comply with them. If you choose not to do that then a staff member will be there to rectify your conduct.

@gibilah Yes the reason was so ridiculous no admin will act on your complaint. You have a problem with understanding and following rules and direction by the staff and will no doubt end up being permanently banned as time passes for the same reason. Another member mad at the staff because he got caught violating rules he did not bother to read or try to understand then tries to use the same ignorance of the rules as a excuse to violate them.

Last edited:
Please Brings Days of wj back
when el_jentel1 was admin of wjunction
so nice man and a person which i always remmber

now i have to some wj team member's are shitty even if they ban me now

@WDF
It's no different from a permanent ban if the justice doesn't come.
I'm still waiting the result of my report and your apology.

Let me ask all members three simple questions:
1. If your ISP only allocates 1 static IP to you and you have brothers & sisters at home, how could you let all of them access the Internet.
2. If your home's dial-up connection (ADSL) only has 4mbps upload bandwidth and your naive brother usually uses P2P softwares to rape it, what's the cheapest way to block it?
3. If your ISP has monopolized your country's market for a long time, renting a shared hosting service with 8GB HDD & 80G bandwidth costs 100USD/month, and the international connection is usually slow, what's the cheapest way to run your legal websites/blogs?

My answers are:
1. build a NAT server
2. drop the NAT server, and build a local proxy server so that only HTTP / FTP protocols can pass it.
3. build your own web server at home, with your old PC

And you say they're not allowed.
WJunction is a webmaster's forum, and members are not allowed to run their legal sites at home. Are you serious?
I hope this post will not be deleted, and everyone can see what's going on.

@All admins & smods: if you need some evidence, I can send you a 40secs video that shows my IP is really my home's dial-up (ADSL) connection. The video content is that I login my ISP's customer service page with my dial-up account, and on that page you can also see the static IP that I'm using now.

I don't need a network expert to help me. If you know these keywords, "ADSL", "private IP", "NAT", "local proxy", "P2P", and have some friends are using UNIX-like operating systems, I believe you can help me in this case.

Last edited:
Keep waiting for that apology, it will never come as I did nothing wrong. You can not transpose your guilt on me. A admin found you to be in the wrong and upheld your ban. You are saying I said things that I never said yet you try to come off as the innocent party in this.

You tried to argue this point in JC and no one wanted to hear your excuses. You complained to an Admin that let you serve your ban period.

If you continue to press the issue I can all but guarantee you that you will be long term or even permanently removed from the community. The best part of all that is, I will not have to press a button or issue an infraction, someone else on the staff will get tired of your whining and do it, it might even be an admin. It must be very difficult for you to have to endure such hardship as to have the privilege of visiting this site revoked because you got caught violating site rules.

@All
1. Here is the infraction reason: "Reason: Loose the server/rdp/rda/proxy you are hiding behind"
2. There are not any other WJunction members having the same IP as mine.
3. WDF suspected that I'm BitShare's dupe account, queried my IP address, and misunderstood I hide my real IP via server/rdp/rda/proxy, but it's actually my home connection's IP.

@WDF
That admin just focused on the 3rd infraction point you sent to me because I continue talking with you via PM (the PM that I ask where the rule is, because I cannot find it). Please do not extend it to the first 2 points. He said nothing about the first 2 points, so I believe he doesn't understand it well. The "server" you mentioned is near my knee. It's so easy that I can collect any proofs you need, but you have never asked for any of them. You're afraid that my further proofs can show you find an excuse to give me trouble.

I have said everything here. I will stop arguing with you, because you agreed that my statements are a truth except for the issue regarding "who is wrong". In your eyes, there are only power and privilege. You think your admins can overturn any scientific proofs. You think science and technology are garbage in WJunction, so the only weapons you have are the word "excuse" and your moderator privilege. However, your admins are smart enough. They dodged the key parts that they are not familiar with. They know everyone will laugh at them and this community forever if they make a wrong decision with wrong concepts. Arguing with you really wastes my time. Let all members judge whether those are excuses or not. My proof, ISP's customer service page, is perfect. You can also use domaintools or other reverse IP lookup service to find my "legal websites". I'm happy to see you become a reseller of my country's hosting providers. I will use WJunction's average price to rent a server from you in order to hide my real IP, and I believe you will go bankrupt soon. All server plans in my country are for commercial usage only, not for personal, so the price will be ridiculous. Let me tell you the exchange rate between my local currency and US Dollars. It's about 30 : 1. It can help you find a good hosting provider, if any.

Your apology is welcome forever. If one day you grow up and widen your knowledge, you will understand you are wrong eventually. Leave a comment on my legal website (a blog) which you found if I'm not here anymore, and I will hide it to indicate I have received your apology.

Last edited:
now the time come where admin and mods should think to change many things in wjunction.com because some members like moderators and like crvle77 want to rule in wj
don't mind crvle77 hmm and i know that now i m gone ban without any reason :D

It is a fact that the quality of WJ has reduced greatly. When a forum's quality reduces it has got to do something with the management of the forum. It is common sense.

I lost interest in WJ the moment I was banned. I used the PI forums to inquire about the reason and I was informed by the staff "Your PC is infected and hence the ban"

Seriously I laughed when I saw that comment from a staff. The current staff can go and read the thread I started if you need to verify this fact. I just told i formatted my system and my ban was uplifted.

Now the current staff please dont come up with excuses trying to rebuttal this point. It was indeed stupid.

Since then I exactly knew where WJ was heading to. I am not surprised today to see this thread.

To the current staff,
If majority of the community is complaining about the strictness of the rules and reduction of the quality you need to accept the fact and try to find a solution to the problem instead of saying things like an austere kid "go back in time we wont change anything because only we are smart and correct".

Last edited:
I lost interest in wj because of stupid rules here, that not allowed, this not allowed and again that also not allowed, Infraction without reason.

I got infraction for adding two comments in my sells thread, really it needed? i am away from my sells and goes on holiday for my wedding, after coming back after 1 month i added i am back and taking new orders, so on my thread i have two comments 1 is before 1 month old that i said i am going out so no new orders, and after coming i added taking new orders... lol without seeing the dates on comments give an infracton double post :D who cares now about it
before i am here almost all the day now very very rarely visit here

now the time come where admin and mods should think to change many things in wjunction.com because some members like moderators and like crvle77 want to rule in wj
don't mind crvle77 hmm and i know that now i m gone ban without any reason :D

You got help from me and iMage in chatbox, on a question that you've asked, and then, without any reason, started throwing insults on both of us, because you thought that's so cool thing to do. Phamous kicked your ass for a reason, because of what you did, but instead of regret for what you did, you feel injustice? Why don't you tell people the whole truth? Because, you are doing it again, that's your natural state of mind, it looks so cool to you to disrespect others. It's not me who wants to rule here, it's you.
What, you thought I won't remember you, that you can continue throwing shit in my direction?

And it's not crvle77, read again.

@ Smith, why did you recognize yourself among trolls and scammers? :O
Not aimed at you man, I am aware of your contribution.

It is a fact that the quality of WJ has reduced greatly. When a forum's quality reduces it has got to do something with the management of the forum. It is common sense.

It is the fact that WJs content is made by WJs members, so if you want to blame someone on quality, it's WJs users. Moderators don't delete quality, and useful stuff, or ban members who do that.
Lots of 'good' members went away, for their own reasons, some of the reasons could be that they couldn't stand crap other members are producing, but that's their problem. And because lots of those 'users' are whining, how rules are tough, and they can't do their shady 'business', mods got soft, and that caused lower quality.
This repeats over and over through time.
To regain quality, staff should be more strict, not soft.

Last edited:
lol thnx for ur speech now happy

---------- Post added at 04:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

ban ban ban and a lot of rules like a hell,WJ now a days become more restricted than a jail and even the mods are not loyal
he is right mods always go in a favor of there friends i had seen there many times wj down because of there staff

It's useless to argue with trolls. More you feed them, more shit you get on the other end.

It was always like this: You don't like it? Find some other place. It's that simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back