Will you get vaccinated for COVID-19?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerhea

I want to ask here all in wjunction will you get vaccinate against Covid-19? If yes or you did with which vaccine you did use? Do you think its safe doing it?

21 comments
For sure Novavax come from my country.

Some facts sound very promising.

In the end, I'm waiting for longer studies to see whether there are fewer side effects or none at all. The method that the spike proteins come ready in the body through this new method are quite interesting.

I want to ask here all in wjunction will you get vaccinate against Covid-19? If yes or you did with which vaccine you did use? Do you think its safe doing it?
I got Pfizer 2 weeks ago, and will take 2nd on Friday.
Fill nothing after 1st shot, butt will see after second :)

If we want to travel without problems then we need to do one approved by Europe ... (West Europe) and get the f*cking green card of vaccine.
And no, I still didn't do it because I am waiting for my turn ... (first old people after younger people)

I am vaccinated few months ago with Pfizer-BioNTech all is fine for now :D ( some contraindications is mentioned when you get vaccine like fever and others ) with first dose and second dose I am just felling tired and sleepy tomorrow all is normal.

Personally I will not take the vaccin. This is because I don't trust people who think it is wise to vaccinate earth's entire population with a vaccin whose long time effects have never been testet. Our leaders seem to think that it is ok to make billions of people guniea pigs. I disagree.

People in my immediate family got vaccinated with AstraZenica's and Pfizer's vaccin respectively. They did not get any significant side effects, except that a few of them felt tired the day after.

They make it as if you have a choice in my country. But you really don't, as you are banned from a lot of things without it. IF you go without a vaccine, you will at least need to be tested every 2-3 days to be social.

Solely based on this, I have gotten the first of two treatments.
They are low on Pfizer BioNTech, so I was assigned the Moderna Spikevax.
I will have my second shot in two weeks. Maybe then they will leave me be.

New Lambda variant has me scared.
I was reluctant at first and I thought I would wait a little more before getting vaccinated, but now I really think it's time for me to take a vaccine.

I have not yet been vaccinated but I am thinking about it. my friends recommend the Chinese vaccine. tolerance is good, there was no temperature. so it's no longer scary to be vaccinated against Covid-19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back