Status
Not open for further replies.

MR.KiDO

Why I won't get members? My forum has 11,000+ Topics then too the total number of members i just 199 :( And not many are active. What could be reason? My forum link is in my profile.

22 comments
I am having this problem with my forum forum is 1.5 yr old forum is just starting to members posting now. Here is what my problems are

I have tweaked the forum rules

I had 2 stop forum spam plugins installed I disabled one I think it might have been blocking non spammers

I had a few sections blocked from guest they need to join so they could view these sections I disabled this till I get a good amount more posters

Another thing I am doing is promoting my forum 2.5 times more than before

Got 8,250 black links for my forum

Try some of this things they just might help you get more members to join and post

Why I won't get members? My forum has 11,000+ Topics then too the total number of members i just 199 :( And not many are active. What could be reason? My forum link is in my profile.

Dunno man but I really like the looks of that forum. When I get back home this week I'll signup and check it out. Do you have a lot of link trades with other popular forums?

Dunno man but I really like the looks of that forum. When I get back home this week I'll signup and check it out. Do you have a lot of link trades with other popular forums?

Thanks for the complement and Your are most welcome to join my forum. Nope! I don't. Why?

There is to much competition for a warez forum there at least 10 to 15 forums to choose from all of these forum a have a min of 500k post

I know mate. I just started the forum this year February and the forum was slow, But now its fast.

Last edited:
simple reason as i have been member on ur site
1. site goes down every now and then
2. you keep switching between ipb n vb n phpbb3
3. site was defaced some time ago
4. no one want to reset their password again n again like i had to reset my pass 3 time now i lost my email when i contacted u via contact us no reply
5. i guess thats all........... :P

password reset coz everytime you move from ipb to vb to phpbb3 the passwords have to be changed

Well sorry to say but the last time i changed IP Board to vBulletin was on 8th August and then some hackers screwed up the complete server :facepalm: . About changing password again and again, it won't happen again believe me. I will check and reply back to ur mail.

Simple. its simply a straight forward Warez forum nothing special to offer.

I have run sites with about 68,000 members and used to get around 100-200 members daily because the site wasnt surrounded by warez. It had the warez sections but the site was based on a specific niche.

for example you can have a site related to movies, offers movie reviews,discussions,etc,etc but also have the movie download section and in another section u have apps,ebooks,etc

Members see discussions going on then they will sign up

Nothing special to offer? I have lots of tutorial which you can't find in net. But due to my busy life (everyone is busy) i can't find time to post.

Edit: You mean to say I should make different sections for Category for games blah blah and have a section inside it like discussions,tutorials and so on?

Last edited:
You don't have time and have a warez website so can you give me your secret because time is the first thing that you must have anyway i have seen your website and it's very good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back