Status
Not open for further replies.
Short answer:
Your forum is the exact same as the other 100,000,000. Just less active and less threads. You offer nothing unique that the other 10,000 popping up and closing every single day offer.

So....either offer something unique or get a ton of visitors and hope some convert to members. Problem with getting members is, who cares? It's just a statistic and a useless one if nobody posts. That's the next hurdle. Getting them to post. Otherwise having people join is pointless.

Nobody cares if you have 7,000 members, but most are auto-posters and the rest never even login.

You don't have time and have a warez website so can you give me your secret because time is the first thing that you must have anyway i have seen your website and it's very good.

thanks for the complement

Short answer:
Your forum is the exact same as the other 100,000,000. Just less active and less threads. You offer nothing unique that the other 10,000 popping up and closing every single day offer.

So....either offer something unique or get a ton of visitors and hope some convert to members. Problem with getting members is, who cares? It's just a statistic and a useless one if nobody posts. That's the next hurdle. Getting them to post. Otherwise having people join is pointless.

Nobody cares if you have 7,000 members, but most are auto-posters and the rest never even login.

I have lots of windows tutorials which are not available in net and which i will be posting soon. But what else should be unique? I allow users to customize windows and pm me so i make them customizers and release in my releases area..

Last edited:
That's a really nice forum, but there's a lot of competition out there. I think until you get 100k posts, most accounts will either be secondary accounts (Where they participate on another forum) or standard spam bots.

One thing I've noticed, you have an almost even post to thread ratio. This doesn't show a lot. You'll probably want a 1:5 or even 1:7 Thread : Post ratio. (These numbers are somewhat made up, so don't rely on them.) By having a good ratio, it'll show that topics on the forums are interesting since there're many posts in single topics. Stuff like this makes a huge statement because it says your posts are actually interesting enough to read through. "Look at all those participants in that topic!"

Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back