Why Uploading is a bad choice to earn money online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rox

This post comes straight from my heart! No holds barred. Read this fully.

Day in and day out in my job of moderating WJunction and keeping this place (along with my team) nice - I see one sad thing each day. Uploaders cribbing 24/7/365, this is really sad.

There has been not one single day where I do not see uploaders cribbing and crying over foul hosts (Yes, foul. Not file) who deceive them. How do they deceive all uploaders? By altering your stats, by banning your accounts, by stealing sales, by not counting your referrals etc etc etc

The so called 'hard work' you guys do is all a waste of time. Let me be very clear - uploading is no way a hard work. Working in real life is, nothing on the internet is hard work - it all boils down to a keyboard and mouse. Clicking and typing is no hard work, go ask a ragpicker in your city/town what hard work is, he will tell you what real hard work is.

This post is made so that all you people who think uploading is life realise what it really is.

Uploading is illegal unless you are making a movie/software/games/show yourself and spreading it around the forums. So whatever you claim - you are legally, psychologically, technically and literally WRONG.

You guys waste so much time uploading and spreading them over the internet to earn some bucks. Realise it - it is not worth the time you spend. There are way too many legit ways on the internet to spend time and earn money. You guys wait with bated breath for the latest movie/software/game/show to come out on net, download it on your RL/RDP/whatever tool you use and upload it to foul hosts and spread them around the forums/blogs - just to earn 10-15 cents on their downloads? Is it really worth it? Think about it!

Agree that you can earn lots of money if you upload it the right way and at the right place, but again - you have no right to earn even a single cent from other's work. Why do you want to put yourself in legal trouble by uploading illegal materials! Also, very few of you earn big money. Most of you earn small cents each day. And when you manage to earn $50 - $100 by uploading day in and day out, there comes the time of payout by your favourite foul hosts. What happens now? As their name suggests - they either scam you and run away OR manipulate your earnings and pay you as less as their evil minds deem best.

And you know what, when signing up with foul hosts - you give them EVERY RIGHT TO SCAM YOU in whatever way they want. It is clearly listed on each foulhoster's Terms of Service that they can remove your earnings OR ban your account at anytime - if found uploading and sharing illegal files. You guys are thronging them and asking them to scam you, pity on y'all.

Let us take freelancing as an alternate method of earning. By doing freelancing you can work as per your wish, in the field you are experienced, in the time you like and most importantly at the price you want to earn. Think about this! You guys should seriously think about moving on from uploading shit! It is like a deep well, you just keep drowning in it.

As me and thousands of others have told before - there are BETTER WAYS to make money online and make you rich, filthy rich. Trust me, they are not lying. When I say tons of better methods are available, first you need to ask yourself - what are you good at? I have listed down some possible skills a person may hold which will help him/her in earning money online legally.

• GFX
  • Advertising
  • Writing
  • Social Media Management
  • Adsense Niches
  • SEO Expert
  • Coders
  • System Admins/Server Experts
  • Customer Support Experts
  • Comedians
  • Meme Artists
  • Video Makers

If you do not know anything apart from uploading - you need to finish your schooling first then. No need to earn at this tender age, go get your first GF/BF.

The list can go on forever, these are just some skills that came in my mind at this moment. Think about what skill are you good at and work on becoming an expert in your field. Once you are confident enough, offer free reviews to the people so you can receive their feedback and improve yourself again. Once you are done with this, start offering your service on webmaster forums like WJunction. Do not forget that whatever you do, customer support and satisfaction is prime. Always do things as promised and keep them informed of any possible delays, only then the customer will trust you.

If you follow these steps, you will start earning decently. Once you are famous enough, create a website and SEO it so even googlers can find your website - more sales and more money. Promote your site/services on social media sites too.

Below are some legit money making guides I found on WJunction. Read them, understand them and use them.

http://www.wjunction.com/142-google/172913-complete-guide-google-adsense-check-eligibility-tips.html
http://www.wjunction.com/86-webmasters-money-making/82697-ways-make-money-online.html
http://www.wjunction.com/86-webmasters-money-making/165282-best-affiliate-marketing-programs.html
http://www.wjunction.com/86-webmasters-money-making/176973-get-list-mini-gig-sites-like-fiverr.html
http://www.wjunction.com/86-webmast...-online-youtube-videos-[no-need-upload-].html
http://www.wjunction.com/86-webmast...96-how-earn-money-writing-articles-[tut].html
http://www.wjunction.com/86-webmast...ow-make-money-selling-items-online-[tut].html
http://www.wjunction.com/86-webmasters-money-making/175666-[tut]-earning-money-youtube.html
http://www.wjunction.com/86-webmasters-money-making/159313-10-creative-ways-make-money-online.html
http://www.wjunction.com/86-webmasters-money-making/179697-easiest-way-make-money-online-ideas.html

That's all folks. Stop this nonsense cribbing and do something legit. Oh and you don't have to sit online 24/7 waiting for something to release. You can work at your leisure. Still not sure what to do? Just ask me your query, I will do my best to resolve it.

Took me so long to write this! See the thread creation date :P

Last edited:
92 comments
Nicely written. More power. I think people need more of such motivating articles to move forward in life.

Even if the model of uploading would work its never advised to enter into it because it might seem money for now but if you actually go into something legit and learn it you will be making a lot more for mere less work than the uploading.

@Rox really appreciate the article you have written, will be helpful for all those "uploading=rich" people.

Fuck man, you said the true,i am uploader no GF, but i must to work something.... I don't have any skills or talents for real work without ,,kiss-in-ass" . But now i want to open my own movie website and upload movies on my server,i don't want anymore to be fooled. Thank you for thread maybe i will try something legally.

Its true that nobody has (or at least should have) the right to earn with someone elses work. And of course there are ways to earn more money, but if you're uploading right you will be able to have some legit income without working more than one hour per day. I think everybody has a reason for uploading, and it is perfect for people that just need a few hundreds per month (students and pupils that get their room payed for example). Let's say you where a student and you had the decision: Get out and work some hours every second day, or come home, learn relaxed, go to bed and earn the same amount of money. What would you do? Of course there are the morals on the other side, but this is something you can't discuss. People wether know it's not right what they are doing or they aren't smart enough to discuss it.

Its true that nobody has (or at least should have) the right to earn with someone elses work. And of course there are ways to earn more money, but if you're uploading right you will be able to have some legit income without working more than one hour per day. I think everybody has a reason for uploading, and it is perfect for people that just need a few hundreds per month (students and pupils that get their room payed for example). Let's say you where a student and you had the decision: Get out and work some hours every second day, or come home, learn relaxed, go to bed and earn the same amount of money. What would you do? Of course there are the morals on the other side, but this is something you can't discuss. People wether know it's not right what they are doing or they aren't smart enough to discuss it.

Why can't you do something else to earn that same money? :s Does your ISP stop you?

And Rox don't forget the uploading it's first step in on-line to make money :) , for exemple when somone goes on other country to work, someone will hire you on a office? 100% will make you worker to build houses, wash windows,etc. it's equivalent with uploading, after few bad experiences we surely we won't stop to uploading and do something to worth the work and time lost, i don't know if you understand us ,i preffer to uploading than to steal or kill grannnies for 20$, violate kids for 3000$ per video,etc. I am not interested to make a lot and to be rich,i want to make money without stealing,copiright it's stealing too but i don't steal the bread from actor's mouth. They have enough money ,millions and bilions of dollars.

Its actually easy to give advise in one word. I go out and tell a friend to start a business, you will earn a lot, then its pretty useless. If I advise him to start a business, then I should make sure to tell him in detail where he has to start, what should be his goal and stuff like that. I should provide him with my personal experience so that he could take that as an example and start something off his own.

You have very easily written an article asking to do this and do that. But in order for your article to have any value, you could actually give your own experience in this field. Which are your websites, how you started, vague earnings, what all trouble you had to go through to reach at the point that you are today, if at all you were an uploader (I guess you were one) then what made you to move away from it, how much time did it take you to start earning a decent amount, etc.

Write an article keeping that in your mind, provide your experiences, and then you will be able to motivate people. Write an article on seo, on how you started and how you progressed, I will be very much interested in that.

chemicalX does a nicework providing good articles for WJ, same way you guys should start providing better articles as well. It will help WJ as well. Like as you said, people are cribbing at the filehosts section, thats coz that section is the most active one in WJ. Change it, provide better articles so that discussions (civil one in this case of course!) happen as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why can't you do something else to earn that same money? :s Does your ISP stop you?

I'm sure I have the skills to earn money online in a legit way, and I'm pretty sure my ISP won't stop me (they will make a party when I stop collecting tons of XXX to upload them again), but there is that one thing: time. If I'd know a way to make some good income with an hour of work per day I would do it.

This is the beginning mate, of course we will roll out more such threads and teach people legit ways. chemicalx and me own that site, so you can say we are working towards what you've told here.

Looking forward to it. WJunction is actually the place that made me think about creating legal websites (I came here as an uploader looking for filehosting support), thanks for the work you guys put in that site!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back