Why Are People Protesting GMO's and Monsanto

Status
Not open for further replies.

SJshah

Please watch this video and educate yourself a little.

[video=youtube;7CZtfOFZAVI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CZtfOFZAVI[/video]

I've been against Monsanto and GMO's for a while now. It's good to see this topic getting a lot of interest recently, as the world is waking up to the huge amounts of government corruption causing poverty, war and unhealthiness all over the world.

What are your views?

12 comments
There have been absolutely no scientific findings that suggest genetically modified foods are in any way unsafe.

Pesticides are another matter entirely. They can be harmful. But I tend to hear those mentioned as a distant afterthought, when they are the only thing found to cause health problems.

Why? Well I don't know what about you, but I would like to know what I am eating. If it's pork - I want to eat pork and etc. It's the same as someone would lie to you and no one likes to be cheated, right?

GMO is really bad at marketing and restricting policies. If they would provide an all free type of approach, then it would be better and reach its original goal, which is to grow food in unsustainable areas.

There is no evidence that GMO is not safe,you can only get fat but if you dont eat much you cant even get fat and if there is no proof that it's unhealthy i dont se a reason for people not to eat it.

the thing is, if the farmers is buying seeds from monsanto, they only use the seed only once, if they try to replant the seeds from the plants, it will not grow.... means the farmers have to buy seeds every year from monsanto and it is not good... because they are not free with that and the pesticides is cancer-causing, proof studies have found that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back