What you think about Windows 10?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I enjoy using it really because of the fact that i got hooked on to using windows 7 and windows 10 is just an upgraded version of windows 7.

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]
People are having mixed reviews but i am happy with Window 10 features and other changes .. mainly they changed Star Menu and bring it in a much interctive and btter way ... didnt get time to look further in detail but still it is looking good and more comfortable ...​

[/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular][/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]​Boost magento | Website Building | How to use Magento platform for your e-commerce website
[/FONT]

My perspective, Window 10 is not a good operating system as compared to the window 7 and window 8. It shows many bugs not very much user friendly as compared to the window 7. Window 7 is the best for PC.

Windows 10 is much better than windows 8.1. Some things I like and noticed right away, is the ability to play more music/video formats, and better icons.

If you have upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10. You might face issues on drivers. Make sure you install all the required drivers after update.

Windows 10 is very good.Also work for old devices.I have a Lenovo T60 with 2 gb ram and work without problem(Windows 10 Home X86).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back