What you think about Windows 10?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well to be honest we prefer Linux ;) , but for regular user Windows 10 is way better than 8 and 8.1.
Stable and Secure (If you are with original copy of course) . This time M$ did some good changes.

Yes awesome system with cool keylogger, all of your typing, writing and speaking is being monitored. Great, who cares about privacy ... Just send them all data about you and your life. :hrhr:

Ehh

I prefer Windows 7 out of the box but Windows 10 is all right once I dumb it down and turn off all the telemetry (I hope).

It is a good OS

Windows 10 is a good Operating system. But Microsoft is releasing new update on win 10 every few months and customers who receive those update have faced some temporary problems. Example : After receiving a recent update few customers had n/w issue where the computer was not receiving IP address from Internet service provider.
Customer had to restart the computer in safe mode and restart again in normal mode to get a valid IP from internet.
We all know that Microsoft is doing lot of testing before releasing any new update, still they need to do lot more testing.

With all its new fancy oddities and the obvious privacy issues, it made my choice of permanently changing to Linux easy. Now I only use Windows for my gaming machine and an RDP server for a few specific purposes.

Although win 10 still new but it very fast and secure. Many softwares are upgrading for win 10, base platform for new future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back