1. SharonK

SharonK Member

Nov 17, 2017
    Initially I used to feel Windows 7 was easier to use. I still remember first time I started using Windows 10, I was feeling lost even though after using Windows for 5+ years.
    But once you get used to Win 10, navigation is really easy. It is more stable than it's earlier versions and Microsoft is continuously releasing patches to resolve any issue faced by users.

2. Tennouji

Tennouji Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2012
    I had to upgrade to Win10 since the 8th gen CPU I purchased doesn't have a WIn7 support. I ended up liking it though, just like how I ended up liking Win7 after upgrading from WinXP.

3. Freeman51

Freeman51 Member

Jul 30, 2018
    There are many bugs, but I would love to use this OS ;)

4. Britne Lopez

Britne Lopez New Member

Aug 17, 2018
    Very Good experience, nice smooth, easy to operate

5. Dammaged

Dammaged Member

Sep 17, 2018
    I was a Preview Build WIN10 tester, you might as well have Gates sitting on your lap. It is even worse than whatever "Official Release" of 10 you may be using. I dropped out when it began "Improving My 10" when I was in the middle of doing something.

I run various (older) versions of 10 on my home network, they are not allowed to Update to new builds or even update that version for that matter.

6. demise39

demise39 Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2017
    I wouldn't touch Windows 10 with a stick... I'm using WIn7 until the last second it's possible

7. Dammaged

Dammaged Member

Sep 17, 2018
    All Microsoft stuff actually sucks, it's big concern is profit and gathering information on your computer use to increase that profit.
    Throw in a free little prog called "What's My Computer Doing?"
    [​IMG]
    https://www.itsth.de/en/produkte/Whats-my-computer-doing.php

8. Tennouji

Tennouji Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2012
    Win10 is fine for me, though there are privacy concerns. It's not like I'm part of some crime ring or something to be afraid of it, but yeah. The privacy concern is a real issue.

9. SEOwarez

SEOwarez Member

Nov 27, 2017
    10 is more instable and the privacy issues are way more than before.
    the last good working version was 7 in my opinion.

10. Dammaged

Dammaged Member

Sep 17, 2018
    You ain't seen nothin' yet. I dropped out of the "Insider Prog. Testing" because I didn't want some of the rubbish being experimented on my computer. I dropped out months ago and they're still sending me BS emails trying to get me to come back.
    [​IMG]

11. SEOwarez

SEOwarez Member

Nov 27, 2017
    too bad there are so many programs that only run on win, otherwise i would only use linux.

12. RS | Kehl

RS | Kehl Member

Jun 28, 2014
    Too slow and with privacy issues

13. dbs00

dbs00 Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2017
    Windows 10 is great! I love it!

14. RapidVideo

RapidVideo Well-Known Member Affiliate Rep.

Feb 12, 2012
    Its much faster, especially if you use the Enterprise LTSB version, it does not have Contana, Tileset menu, etc.

I do not trust normal Windows 10 version, its full of spyware ;)

15. waitingforday

waitingforday Member

Oct 8, 2018
    Still on Seven, does it worth it to change my default os?

16. torpille

torpille Member

Oct 9, 2018
    Hello to the author of the subject:

Here is my answer ,

for me they have laid this version of Windows to try to restrict by all means the users
    Windows but after that we know it and we are a hacker on the edges we do it :).

17. Luke757

Luke757 Member

Oct 19, 2018
    Windows XP, my first one. No problem
    Windows 7, my second one. No problem
    Windows 8. Problems.
    The bigger one was that the window media player of the Windows 8 wasn't able to read vob.docs any more. Not having TV, I watched a lot of movies on PC after having ripped them from my own CDs.
    For me it was a catastrophe, a perfect oiled machine suddenly stopped working. I had bought the PC without knowing the flaw.
    Being a PC-slow person, I was lost.
    I started looking around.
    Now I have a mac mini as main PC and that windows 10 laptop as a back up, which, after having compared it with the mac, I honestly hate.
    Unstable, hundreds of programs running at the same time in the background, the fan working at max capacity even if I don't do nothing, pop ups, unsolicited warnings etc.
    Having compared windows' and mac's smoothness, there is (currently) no way I'm coming back