Mr.leg

hello dear
what happen to Bolt.cd forum any one know
i dont find any of staff of this forum
any Wjunction user use Bolt forum
any update from your site when it will be fixed
please reply if any bolt poster here

214 comments
Bolt Admin don't know what the problem was because nobody has heard from meepz yet. The Search function isn't working yet and Admin are now trying to get back up to speed. Obviously everyone is just glad the site is up again. Membership is closed at the moment.

Doesn't really matter what the prob is/was but out of courtesy admin could have put up a notice for all the loyal members that dig deep when they can to support the site with something like " Hey were down atm...Working on it" which would have been more acceptable than nothing at all. Is meepz a real person or is it just a bot acc that is used to send out pm's asking for donations? In any case I'm happy the site is back & wish bolt all the best.

I'm pretty sure he's not a bot but his behaviour is questionable. Maybe Bolt got one of those ransomware viruses that are becoming more common where your site is taken down until you pay up :) Whatever... I, too, am very glad they're back

This from Meepz;

"I apologize all for the down time. I've been communicating with the admins privately regarding the issues. Nothing to worry about, in short, technical issues... We believe they should most, all? be resolved (including search). As always thanks all for the support and understanding."
You have your answer. I think he played that out well.

Why anybody expects answers, on their terms, about a forum they don't own, or run, escapes me.
Forums aren't, nor should they be a democracy. That being said, they aren't much without users, good users. For those who decided to vent old hostilities during a period of confusion, you do understand you have choices? The two weeks downtime seems to have affected the site, it will bounce back. I'm sure it got everyone's attention. The dark side of me suspects, that's was it's objective was, the other side thinks, crap happens. Either way I am just here for the show.
I'm glad it made me go out, and find other choices. I found this place, and in turn, and nice bunch of quality sites. Thank you!

Last edited:
meepz wrote
"I apologize all for the down time. I've been communicating with the admins privately regarding the issues. Nothing to worry about, in short, technical issues... We believe they should most, all? be resolved (including search).

And were did meepz post that? it wasn't an announcement 2 weeks ago. & according to other admins on bolt none of them knew what was going on either, which means meepz was not communicating with them

laserray wrote
Why anybody expects answers,

That being said, they aren't much without users,

A lot of members have invested in the forum thru their donations...you don't think they are owed something like an announcement or an update when a forum goes offline, how hard is it to post a one?

Members are everything...no members no forum, the owner of bolt should keep that in mind.

meepz wrote

And were did meepz post that? it wasn't an announcement 2 weeks ago. & according to other admins on bolt none of them knew what was going on either, which means meepz was not communicating with them

laserray wrote
Why anybody expects answers,

That being said, they aren't much without users,

A lot of members have invested in the forum thru their donations...you don't think they are owed something like an announcement or an update when a forum goes offline, how hard is it to post a one?

Members are everything...no members no forum, the owner of bolt should keep that in mind.

Here is the thread, his message was posted today. Can't post links,
bolt.cd/board/f85/bolt-registration-temporarily-closed-1312869/#post5957872

Honestly? No.
As a donating member, it would have been nice, but thanks to your kind posts, I have choices. (thank you)
All these forums create undo drama. What does it matter, really? The whole thing made me smarter, and accept Bolt won't last forever.
If I owned a forum, and had personal issues, got hacked, or forgot to pay the bills, I might not want everyone to know.
Would that not be my business? Why can't you be happy it's finally working again?
You gave a donation, no one owes you anything. Anything you get you should appreciate.
I did notice the mods there run a tight ship, it keeps the drama down, and things in order. I understand where people might get offended.

Last edited:
Yeah I suspect it is maintenance... There were a few issues with search and new users could not register apparently. Should be back in a bit

Tried to login a few moments ago before coming here they seem to have a database error atm

FNwhv2.jpg

Yes :(

[h=2]Message[/h] Please note we are undergoing some maintenance. We may be down for an extended period of time (maximum 24 hours) while we adjust some things on the back end. Please be aware that we are working to get things resolved as quickly as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Last edited:
Yup, it has been down for the last day now. Apparently another hack to the database. Someone or some group really has it out for BOLT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back