Mr.leg

hello dear
what happen to Bolt.cd forum any one know
i dont find any of staff of this forum
any Wjunction user use Bolt forum
any update from your site when it will be fixed
please reply if any bolt poster here

214 comments
They worked for me fine yesterday. But posters wasnt able to add new content (database error).

I know some people from staff. I will ask about details and i will give you update as soon as they will reply :)

They worked for me fine yesterday. But posters wasnt able to add new content (database error).

I know some people from staff. I will ask about details and i will give you update as soon as they will reply :)

Just had message via Facebook "it would appear that all the data has been wiped, all posts in any of the forums are empty... Not looking good".

Hope the Mods can repair.

Just had message via Facebook "it would appear that all the data has been wiped, all posts in any of the forums are empty... Not looking good".

Hope the Mods can repair.

Haven't seen that on the Bolt.cd Facebook page so where on FB have you found this info?

I have had no reply from bolt admin

For a long while I have received notes from bolt on many of the discussion topics. So far I have not received any notifications from bolt about anything. The admin address I have seems to work when emails are sent, but all other emails are bounced back as undeliverable. if you use the bolt dot cd address, just place admin for the recipient and it should go through. However as I posted before, it is possible that the problem is far greater than expected, it could be the entire server was hacked or there is a physical presence that has kept the admins from fixing the problem... and I think we all know what that means. Either way, I have seen some systems go for a month or more, only to return later. Yet, in this day and age as the system becomes more challenging for free traffic, those old wild west days are a thing of the past.

Many Blessings

Bolt.cd Alternatives

Suggestions for sites similar to Bolt.cd would be appreciated, preferrably sites heavy with zippyshare links.

R.I.P Bolt.cd

It's a bit early to be burying Bolt.cd just yet, don't you think?

.... if you have any information to the contrary please feel free to share it with us

Suggestions for sites similar to Bolt.cd would be appreciated, preferrably sites heavy with zippyshare links.

As far as organization of content goes, I don't know of any site that compares with Bolt.

I also can't help with particularly zippy friendly forums, that being said "DirtyWarez Top Warez Sites" provides plenty of alternative sites to checkout while we wait for Bolt to come back to life.

I can't post live links yet just search for ... dirtywarez.org

Last edited:
Well I really hope they don't die, but they are looking pretty sad atm

Any updates about it on facebook or twitter?

There is a Bolt.cd facebook page that was setup sometime ago by a (most likely) well meaning member, but from the very beginning Admin disowned the page and has never used it for public updates etc.

In recent times the owner hasn't been actively seen on the site (at least publicly that is) and appears to be presently missing in action, so who knows when an attempt to recover the site will be made!

That being said Bolt has certainly come back from database errors before so hopefully it has been safely backed-up somewhere and not too much will be lost.

Fingers crossed the man with the keys shows up soon and starts the process!:fly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back