WebServerz.Me - sBorg,25 GB,1 Gbps,Torr3nt,Instant Setup from $7/PM (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bro calms down. this guy very helping. i dont know sborg and he teach me on chat and show me features. plz wait and he will sure give you good service. i also want say speed very good and fast more than rpd also. if my rdp plan over i surely buy from u bros :)

Last edited:
luffy1410: Your order has been activated and sborg installed. The delay was due to unavailability of tickets and delayed ticket delivery from sborg devs. We have them in stock now.

Thanks for the demo. Got great speeds with upload and download on EU based hosts about 60-70 MBPS which is great. RAR- uNrar is also very fast. Download a torr3nt from IPT and it was blazing fast. I like your service. Will order soon.

bro calms down. this guy very helping. i dont know sborg and he teach me on chat and show me features. plz wait and he will sure give you good service. i also want say speed very good and fast more than rpd also. if my rdp plan over i surely buy from u bros :)

Appreciate your feedback. Hoping to welcome you as clients soon :)

10% Off Liftetime for next 5 clients. Use code 10offwj (2 Slots Remaining)

Here is a screenshot of the demo speeds which I had tested. I was doubtful as to whether I would get 2Gbit speeds but then this cleared my doubt. :) Couldn't capture the best but this is what I got. Order Placed.

agFEXOv.png

Here is a screenshot of the demo speeds which I had tested. I was doubtful as to whether I would get 2Gbit speeds but then this cleared my doubt. :) Couldn't capture the best but this is what I got. Order Placed.

agFEXOv.png

Thanks for the feedback. Look like you are getting great speeds of 190 MBPS :D Your service is already active.
looks nice. send me a demo please. can you help me out in explaining features of sborg as I am new to it.

Demo sent via PM. I can guide you through sborg if you can visit live chat now .

done testing!

FileSize: 462Mb

Files downloaded at an average speed of 11.402 MB/s (using netload)

Netload:
Uploaded at 4.735 MB/s
Uploaded_net:
Uploaded at 32.216 MB/s
RapidGator:
Uploaded at 33.074 MB/s

i have not tested how fast the rar and unrar because i only downloaded a small file. but regarding to upload and download speed, they provide a decent speed.

thanks for the demo! :)

i also done testing. here are the review.
download : 128 MBPS
upload: to ul.to: 79 MBPS
netload: 34 mbps
rg: 72 MBPS

here proof:
2428.jpeg

thankks you for beautiful speed. i already ordered and paid wmz.

Demo has been sent to all who requested via PM :)

done testing!

FileSize: 462Mb

Files downloaded at an average speed of 11.402 MB/s (using netload)

Netload:
Uploaded at 4.735 MB/s
Uploaded_net:
Uploaded at 32.216 MB/s
RapidGator:
Uploaded at 33.074 MB/s

i have not tested how fast the rar and unrar because i only downloaded a small file. but regarding to upload and download speed, they provide a decent speed.

thanks for the demo! :)
i also done testing. here are the review.
download : 128 MBPS
upload: to ul.to: 79 MBPS
netload: 34 mbps
rg: 72 MBPS

here proof:
2428.jpeg

thankks you for beautiful speed. i already ordered and paid wmz.

Thanks for the feedback guys. I am glad you are getting such great speeds :)

Feedback

Hello,

Thank you to your Demo. It is amazing php upload script.

Download from Rapidgator : about 5 mb/ s . But I love upload speed : ~20 Mbs/s to Freakshare, JunoCloud and Rapidgator.
One question, once I order service, which hosted file can I download with prenium speed, or I must use my own account?

Thank you so much.

Last edited:
May I kindly ask you for a demo please !

Sure.demo sent via PM

Hello,

Thank you to your Demo. It is amazing php upload script.

Download from Rapidgator : about 5 mb/ s . But I love upload speed : ~20 Mbs/s to Freakshare, JunoCloud and Rapidgator.
One question, once I order service, which hosted file can I download with prenium speed, or I must use my own account?

Thank you so much.

sborg is such a script that you need your accounts to download.
Thanks for the feedback. I am glad you are getting such good speeds.

thank you for demo. I am unclear about certain features of sborg. can you explain to me?

Sure. I will be glad to. Please come on live chat and I will explain all essential features to you.

Payza Site verified. I can accept automated payments from Payza now. Paypal to be added within a day as well

thank you for demo. I am unclear about certain features of sborg. can you explain to me?

Sure. I will be glad to. Please come on live chat and I will explain all essential features to you.

Customer Service at at its best. Explained to me all features of sborg and showed me the way as I was a bit confused. Allowed me to test the service twice with patience. brilliant speeds now i know what a 2gbps line is. other companies should learn from you.
20 out of 10 for support.
20 our of 10 for service and support.

You have got a client mate.

Request for demo,tq :)

Please check PM. demo has been sent there :)

Can i have a demo please?

Please check PM. demo has been sent there :)

Customer Service at at its best. Explained to me all features of sborg and showed me the way as I was a bit confused. Allowed me to test the service twice with patience. brilliant speeds now i know what a 2gbps line is. other companies should learn from you.
20 out of 10 for support.
20 our of 10 for service and support.

You have got a client mate.

Thank you for the feedback. :)

40% Discount for all clients on our sBorg services. Use Coupon 40offlaunch to avail the discount. (5 slots remaining)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back