WebServerz.Me - sBorg,25 GB,1 Gbps,Torr3nt,Instant Setup from $7/PM (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WebServerz

Here's an offer nobody can beat.Get 25% off you sBorg price Use code 25offWJ to avail the offer. Promotions for next 5 slots only.Go and grab your slot now !

Who are we?

Welcome to WebServerz.Me where our aim is to provide top notch service to our clients. All our services are offered with instant/fast setup, 99.9% uptime guarantee, 24/7 dedicated support e-mails and tickets and many more features!All our servers are located in the the Netherlands

What is sBorg?

JaXGf2l.png

sBorg is a php based script that is capable of downloading from several filehosts and uploading the files back to your account in select filehosts.
Best part is, it does everything on its own so you can close your browser as soon as you hit the “activate” button. It’ll do everything and mail you the report.

Supported filehosts for Downloading:

Zevera, Fileserve, Rapidshare, Hotfile, Rapidgator, Netload, Uploaded_net, Mediafire, Megashares, UploadStation, Turbobit, Queenshare, FileJungle, Filefactory, Extabit, Depositfiles, Filepost, Lumfile, Share-online, Luckyshare, Ryushare, Uload_to, Uploadhero, Fileparadox, Secureupload, Sharedbit and more comming soon.

Supported filehosts for Uploading:

Fileserve, Rapidshare, Hotfile, Netload, Uploaded_net, Depositfiles, VideoBB, Mediafire, Filefactory, UploadStation, Megashares, FileJungle, Videozer, Multiupload, Putlocker, Filepost, Queenshare, BitShare, FiberUpload, RapidGator, Share-online_biz, Zippyshare, Extabit, Bayfiles, Turbobit, Freakshare, Uploadhero, Uload_to, Letitbit, Lumfile, Luckyshare, Ryushare, Cloudzer_net, Fileparadox, Secureupload, Oteupload, Uptobox, Ufox, Vidxden, Sharefiles, Billionuploads, Sharedbit, Go4up, Yunfile, HST and more comming soon.

Plans

Speed Tests

agFEXOv.png

2428.jpeg

Features

Powerful and Secure Servers
99.9% Uptime Guarantee
24/7 Dedicated Support
Unmetered Bandwidth
Torr3nts Allowed
Instant Setup*
24 Hours Refund Policy
No Overselling
Custom Packages
Setup fees waived off on using owned tickets
and much more!

Support

For Demo: Live Chat
or PM or Sales Ticket or Skype : webserverz.me
Support Ticket : Click Here
Live Chat: Click Here
TOS: Click Here

Payment Methods
Paypal,WebMoney(WMZ and WME) ,Payza,Bank Transfer,Major Credit/Debit Cards

Bank Transfers kindly open a ticket for details.

Feel free to contact us if you have any queries
Thank You

What our clients have to say about us.

Thanks for the demo. Got great speeds with upload and download on EU based hosts about 60-70 MBPS which is great. RAR- uNrar is also very fast. Download a torr3nt from IPT and it was blazing fast. I like your service. Will order soon.

done testing!

FileSize: 462Mb

Files downloaded at an average speed of 11.402 MB/s (using netload)

Netload:
Uploaded at 4.735 MB/s
Uploaded_net:
Uploaded at 32.216 MB/s
RapidGator:
Uploaded at 33.074 MB/s

i have not tested how fast the rar and unrar because i only downloaded a small file. but regarding to upload and download speed, they provide a decent speed.

thanks for the demo! :)

Here is a screenshot of the demo speeds which I had tested. I was doubtful as to whether I would get 2Gbit speeds but then this cleared my doubt. :) Couldn't capture the best but this is what I got. Order Placed.

agFEXOv.png

i also done testing. here are the review.
download : 128 MBPS
upload: to ul.to: 79 MBPS
netload: 34 mbps
rg: 72 MBPS

here proof:
2428.jpeg

thankks you for beautiful speed. i already ordered and paid wmz.

Hello,

Thank you to your Demo. It is amazing php upload script.

Download from Rapidgator : about 5 mb/ s . But I love upload speed : ~20 Mbs/s to Freakshare, JunoCloud and Rapidgator.
Thank you so much.

Customer Service at at its best. Explained to me all features of sborg and showed me the way as I was a bit confused. Allowed me to test the service twice with patience. brilliant speeds now i know what a 2gbps line is. other companies should learn from you.
20 out of 10 for support.
20 our of 10 for service and support.

You have got a client mate.

Last edited:
251 comments
Apologies. Your order is processed and hosting setup but since I am out of tickets I am waiting for somik/haly to activate tickets order. As soon as its done your sBorg will be installed.

Thanks for the demo. Got great speeds with upload and download on EU based hosts about 60-70 MBPS which is great. RAR- uNrar is also very fast. Download a torrent from IPT and it was blazing fast. I like your service. Will order soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back