WebServerz.Me - sBorg,25 GB,1 Gbps,Torr3nt,Instant Setup from $7/PM (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
can I ask what is this for? is this the same with rapidleech?

As mentioned in the OP sBorg is a a php based script that is capable of downloading from several filehosts and uploading the files back to your account in select filehosts.It is capable to downloading from torr3nts as well. In the manwhile you can extract/re-rar/add comments/add screenshots/rename and do whatever you wish with a single click. It has all the feautures of rapidleech and tons more to add which makes it much more advanced and automated. If you need a walkthrough I can help you out in live chat.

40% Discount for all clients on our sBorg services(except sBorg 10). Use Coupon 40offlaunch to avail the discount. (4 slots remaining)

Last edited:
40% Discount for all clients on our sBorg services(except sBorg 10). Use Coupon 40offlaunch to avail the discount. (4 slots remaining)

OMG great discount i miss it.i dont want to miss it. is it possible if i order sborg 50 now and u enables it after my now service end? wait for ur reply. ok thanks

Thanks for the discount. order 5343117521 placed.
Order Activated

Ordered one
Order has been activated

OMG great discount i miss it.i dont want to miss it. is it possible if i order sborg 50 now and u enables it after my now service end? wait for ur reply. ok thanks

Yes you can do that. please order now and appy the discount and when done let me know via support ticket/PM and I will activate the order once your current service expires.

40% Discount for all clients on our sBorg services(except sBorg 10) extended to 4 more slots. Use Coupon 40offlaunch to avail the discount. (4 slots remaining)

Awesome man!
Great stable speed. I highly recommend it.
Just go and Grab it.:dan:

Thanks bro :)

I don't know this

I guess you are not sure what sBorg is? No problem just come on live support and I will explain things to you :)

40% Discount for all clients on our sBorg services(except sBorg 10) extended to 4 more slots. Use Coupon 40offlaunch to avail the discount. (3 slots remaining)

thanks you a lot bro. i already order and pay. invoice 14. you are bestest . very good services. all recomend to use :)

Hi

I already ordered and paid.
My invoice no is 18.
Please activate asap.

Order activated :)

40% Discount for all clients on our sBorg services(except sBorg 10) extended to 4 more slots. Use Coupon 40offlaunch to avail the discount. (1 slot remaining)

looks interesting. please send me a demo

demo sent via PM :)

bro can i has dedicated transmsision control panel for me? i on sborg 100 gb plan. ?

Sure dedicated transmission is provided to all clients with sBorg 50 and above. PM me your sborg url or open a ticket and i will provide you your transmission panel.

40% Discount for all clients on our sBorg services(except sBorg 10) . Use Coupon 40offlaunch to avail the discount. (Last slot remaining)

Got the demo. i will update after i test it.

A feedback would be great.

We now accept Paypal and Bank Transfers as well . We are trying to rope in MoneyBookers as well however their verification process in quite strict so it will take some time.Paypal is integrated into our cart and for Bank Transfers kindly open a ticket for details.

New promotional get 20% off sBorg services for lifetime.Use code aug20 to avail the offer. Promotions till 5th August 2013 23.59 GMT (or till stocks last)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back