WebServerz.Me - sBorg,25 GB,1 Gbps,Torr3nt,Instant Setup from $7/PM (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ure dedicated transmission is provided to all clients with sBorg 50 and above. PM me your sborg url or open a ticket and i will provide you your transmission panel.

oks i pm you my sborg url. i also opens ticket.

so far very good speeds and very helpful support. hope you stay this way.

Thanks for your feedback. We will try to be even better .

thanks for the demo..

great support and amazing speed.

Thanks for the feedback. We appreciate it.

New promotional get 20% off sBorg services for lifetime.Use code aug20 to avail the offer. Promotions till 5th August 2013 23.59 GMT (or till stocks last)

can i have demo plz

Demo sent via PM.

can i have demo plz

try their live support bro. Almost always online and instant help :)

Thanks for helping out bro :)

Order Number #3172402612, Thanx For 20% Discount for lifetime!!!

Your order has been activated. Enjoy !

New promotional get 20% off sBorg services for lifetime.Use code aug20 to avail the offer. Promotions till 5th August 2013 23.59 GMT (or till stocks last)

Tested the speeds and I am quite very happy with the speeds. very fast download and blazing fast upload. rar-unrar is superb as well.

Download speeds

U9J298L.jpg

Upload Speeds

SCRvXeJ.png

I highly recommend them.I will order a slot today:sun:

i been use this service for week now and it very good speed and very helping support in live chat. ritesh help me evrytime i need help. thanks

Can i get demo,i want to start to use something like this.I have worked with RL and i want to try this,sorry for bad english regards!!

may I hv demo pls...

Demo sent via PM

Can i get demo,i want to start to use something like this.I have worked with RL and i want to try this,sorry for bad english regards!!

Demo sent via PM :)

Tested the speeds and I am quite very happy with the speeds. very fast download and blazing fast upload. rar-unrar is superb as well.

Download speeds

U9J298L.jpg

Upload Speeds

SCRvXeJ.png

I highly recommend them.I will order a slot today:sun:

Thank you for the feedback bro.

i been use this service for week now and it very good speed and very helping support in live chat. ritesh help me evrytime i need help. thanks

Thank you for the feedback bro.

New promotional get 20% off sBorg services for lifetime.Use code aug20 to avail the offer. Promotions till 5th August 2013 23.59 GMT (last 4 slots)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back