vTube

Corporate Membership

Hi WJunction user,

We would like to introduce you to our video hosting platform vTube secure cloud storage solution for sharing personal videos.

Features:
  • Unlimited Storage/Traffic.
  • Adult Content are Allowed.*
  • Minimum Payout is just $10 USD.
  • Fast Support.
  • 100% Free.
  • HLS Streaming.
  • API Ready.
  • Subtitle Option. (New)
  • Videos are deleted after 120 days from last view.
  • NO1: Fastest Payments Sent
  • Multiple payment methods (Paypal, Webmoney, Payoneer, Bitcoin, Eth)

Upload Modes:
  • Browser Upload with Drag n Drop
  • URL Mode Upload
  • API Mode Upload
  • Z-O-O-M.eu (Fast Mode)
  • Other Soon

b9rOGfe.png

Info:
-------
VTUBE.NETWORK Contact

Telegram Group: https://t.me/+mLcn3pcec61iZDk0

For questions and suggestions, feel free to contact us.

Last edited:
1,445 comments
Is it possible to choose the type of ads? (adult/non-adult)
and is the full screen supposed to work? it never does for me, just produces more ads
Post automatically merged:

actually it's impossible to watch on a mobile device, after the first popup the site just redirects and it's impossible to go back to the video page...

Last edited:
Is it possible to choose the type of ads? (adult/non-adult)
and is the full screen supposed to work? it never does for me, just produces more ads

actually it's impossible to watch on a mobile device, after the first popup the site just redirects and it's impossible to go back to the video page...

At this moment we no have ADS Filter, and the full screen work perfect, just tested right now ater 1-2x ads is work normal without adblock.

About the mobile service, at the moment we are not focused on this type of traffic.

At this moment we no have ADS Filter, and the full screen work perfect, just tested right now ater 1-2x ads is work normal without adblock.

About the mobile service, at the moment we are not focused on this type of traffic.
please consider having an ads filter, adult ads are a problem for many audiences and will drive away viewers

maybe the full screen issue is with me then. tried in incognito and every time i click the full screen button, it generates a flickering ad that moves from bottom right corner to top left and never actually goes to full screen.

please consider having an ads filter, adult ads are a problem for many audiences and will drive away viewers

maybe the full screen issue is with me then. tried in incognito and every time i click the full screen button, it generates a flickering ad that moves from bottom right corner to top left and never actually goes to full screen.

With INCOGNITO the cache for ads is not work.

We introduced the "LOWER ADS option (50% Profit)" - 2 Pops and one InPage Ads

You can change it from your account on ADS MODE tab.

Last edited:
I have more than 1000 files to delete with less than 20 days and I do not have a dmca notification, is there a problem?
You indicate that you allow 120 days without visits (for me even 60 are worth it) but 20 or 25 days is too much for what it costs to upload it and order it
can you check it?

I have more than 1000 files to delete with less than 20 days and I do not have a dmca notification, is there a problem?
You indicate that you allow 120 days without visits (for me even 60 are worth it) but 20 or 25 days is too much for what it costs to upload it and order it
can you check it?

Because we received alot of spam users that upload via api tons of 3-5GB files withoutviews we run automated system to clean up the files, because is hard to check each account in part that was automated cron job.

You can select all from your delete files and restore them.

Lol your delete files with 1 day?
I need an explanation, is this serious?
I have 1.5tb used (my phone has almost half memory)
I upload for example 100 videos
of the 100 you have deleted 100
and you have notified me as dmca?
not even youtube takes so little...
I will continue with your service but I need guarantees that my files last at least 30 days, it is incredible, you throw away the work of days...

Lol your delete files with 1 day?
I need an explanation, is this serious?
I have 1.5tb used (my phone has almost half memory)
I upload for example 100 videos
of the 100 you have deleted 100
and you have notified me as dmca?
not even youtube takes so little...
I will continue with your service but I need guarantees that my files last at least 30 days, it is incredible, you throw away the work of days...
A lot of high storage used without views.

"SORAGE ABUSE"

This is automated CRON JOB.

Cheers !

Back