vTube

Corporate Membership

Hi WJunction user,

We would like to introduce you to our video hosting platform vTube secure cloud storage solution for sharing personal videos.

Features:
  • Unlimited Storage/Traffic.
  • Adult Content are Allowed.*
  • Minimum Payout is just $10 USD.
  • Fast Support.
  • 100% Free.
  • HLS Streaming.
  • API Ready.
  • Subtitle Option. (New)
  • Videos are deleted after 120 days from last view.
  • NO1: Fastest Payments Sent
  • Multiple payment methods (Paypal, Webmoney, Payoneer, Bitcoin, Eth)

Upload Modes:
  • Browser Upload with Drag n Drop
  • URL Mode Upload
  • API Mode Upload
  • Z-O-O-M.eu (Fast Mode)
  • Other Soon

b9rOGfe.png

Info:
-------
VTUBE.NETWORK Contact

Telegram Group: https://t.me/+mLcn3pcec61iZDk0

For questions and suggestions, feel free to contact us.

Last edited:
1,435 comments
then you have to change the header.
you do not offer unlimited space
unlimited space from 1000 visits per day.
Answer me the question how much free space does it give and how long do they last without deleting the files?

FAST
StatusMethodAccountAmountRequestedProcessed
PAIDPayPalhello$XXX2022-03-232022-03-23

10% bonus back into your account. :thumbsup:

then you have to change the header.
you do not offer unlimited space
unlimited space from 1000 visits per day.
Answer me the question how much free space does it give and how long do they last without deleting the files?

I can give you unlimited space but please sent traffic to your files because you upload tons of files and no views.

When we are forced to make space, we delete files without views even on premium accounts.

In order to keep your files with us permanently, you need to make views.

I'm owner 3 big websites, And I have 6 uploaders - and you deleting my files ? Are sure ?
Post automatically merged:

btw
Hello,

Because you abuse our storage and sent maximum 250-300 views per day and you are blocking almost 10 TB of files on our best servers we had to do a cleanup.

Cheers !
Becasue you not showing how many views really I give you. Everyone other hosting showing 1-3k views per day and I using 7 hosting , but your cheating and showing 300 lol

Last edited:
I'm owner 3 big websites, And I have 6 uploaders - and you deleting my files ? Are sure ?
Post automatically merged:

btw

Becasue you not showing how many views really I give you. Everyone other hosting showing 1-3k views per day and I using 7 hosting , but your cheating and showing 300 lol
Ohh you only can say that. I assure you that views is all I send from your huge useful sites. And if you keep saying I cheated you why you kept uploading so many files.
Friend I delete files without views. There is no reason to keep you 10 TB of files in one account for 250 300 views. Please use other hosts.

Cheers.

UNLIMITED STORAGE/TRAFFIC

VIDEOS ARE DELETED AFTER 120 DAYS FROM LAST VIEWS, yes sure but not to store 10 TB of files in one account and have multiple accounts without views.

This is a business you have to understand how things work.

No one in this whole world offer you free storage for unlimited times, you need to work like me like us, even GOOGLE DRIVE remove unused files from the storage accounts.

What are your expectations for us? to keep your files on servers forever? Sure we not, and we make space for users that sent views on the files.

If you want to store files without any other problems, then you will have to buy your own servers or work with other video hosts, but no one will guarantee to store 10 TB or more for nothing.

I think and hope you understand how things work exactly.

WE PAY FOR TRAFFIC not for HUGE ACCOUNTS FILES STORAGE.

Last edited:
I have 1.4tb and you also delete hundreds of links...
your business and your rules but you are very aggressive deleting links.
Why don't you give 3tb (5 trusted premium) per account and delete after 30 days without views?

I have 1.4tb and you also delete hundreds of links...
your business and your rules but you are very aggressive deleting links.
Why don't you give 3tb (5 trusted premium) per account and delete after 30 days without views?

We will change soon the policy for storage and period to avoid users abusively uploading unused hundreds of terabytes.

Cheers !

Last edited:
I think you can make a payment option for storage of files, if i like to store 10tb of files with no views i will pay a fee but you will not delete the files .... this i think will be a good option.

I dont have this issue because i have just a few hundreds of Gb ;)
Take care

I think you can make a payment option for storage of files, if i like to store 10tb of files with no views i will pay a fee but you will not delete the files .... this i think will be a good option.

I dont have this issue because i have just a few hundreds of Gb ;)
Take care

Thanks for the suggestion, and we're thinking about the future.
Files that have views will not be deleted.

Back