VOE.SX / #1 PREMIUM VIDEO-HOSTING / ULTRA FAST / RELIABLE / PREMIUM STATISTICS / AUTO-PAYOUTS / API / ANTI-ADBLOCK

VOE

Corporate Membership
VOE™ Video-Hosting:
Next Level Video Hosting: Superfast, well paid & reliable. :rocket:

Hello everyone :wave:

We would like to introduce you VOE.SX, a high performance video hosting cloud & Content Delivery Network (CDN). Below you will find our amazing conditions & all important information.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them or write to us.

VOE AFFILIATE CONDITIONS - up to $35/10.000 Views :moneybag:
+ You can find the high rates here: voe.sx/earn-money
+ The minimum withdrawal amount is $10.00.
+ Payments are made every week or even faster. (mostly 24-48 hours)
+ The specified conditions are credited per 10,000 views.
+ Automatic programs to block advertising or VPN/Proxy/Tor traffic will not be rewarded.
+ 2 visits per unique IP-Address/user per 24 hours are counted.
+ Embeds / direct links are compensated equally.
+ The file must be seen at least 30 seconds and must be at least one minute long.
+ In case of abuse, fraud, or similar offenses we take the right to deactivate your account.

VOE FURTHER DETAILS ✅
+ Powerful fast streaming & encoding!
+ Account Storage Space: starting at 3TB (depends on the traffic/views)
+ Storage time: 60-120 days without a view
+ Direct MP4 playback / background encoding
+ In-house development, no unstable xVideoSharing script!
+ Over 30+ player/account configuration options
+ 25 GB max file size
+ 1000+ supported remote upload websites
+ Comfortable Payout methods: Bitcoin, Perfect Money, Advcash, Litecoin, Payeer, Payoneer & Paypal
+ Smart Enterprise DDoS-Protection :shield:
+ Premium Player - it’s another level
+ Fully automatic highload balancing, for the fastest delivery!

VOE HELP / REQUEST :grey_question:
We are constantly developing the site further. So if something is missing, a problem has occurred or you have found a bug: contact us. This is the only way we can correct errors. We are always interested in satisfying our customers and users as much as possible. :$

✅ ZOOM Uploader supported
✅ ThemaCreator supported
✅ FTP/File/Remote/Clone Upload

VOE EXAMPLES :mag:
  • Filemanager & Video Direct Link Example :round_pushpin:
    VOE Hosting Provider Test MP4 Streaming Video File
  • Statistic Dashboard
    screenshot2.png
VOE LEGAL & POLICY :bookmark_tabs:
By using VOE you accept our TOS (voe.sx/tos), Privacy Policy (voe.sx/privacy) & Copyright Policy (voe.sx/copyright). DMCA requests are processed automatically. All of our logos are protected by copyright. Local laws and regulations apply.

We are at your disposal: For further questions or feedback please contact us here, via our contact form (voe.sx/contact) or email: contact(at)voe.sx. We will contact you as soon as possible. Please use our services only if you can provide high-quality traffic.

You can register here: voe.sx/sign-up & Thank you very much for your time. :ok_hand:

Last edited:
1,358 comments
Are you ignoring the new millennium law?
I want to upload some files but I don't know if you are ignoring the Millennium Law or will all my movies be deleted

Are you ignoring the new millennium law?
I want to upload some files but I don't know if you are ignoring the Millennium Law or will all my movies be deleted
Hi ;) No, we don't ignore it, of course, because it is illegal otherwise and then we as a company get considerable legal issues. Others may do this, but after 0-2 years they disappear, because then they get legal problems, are sued and have to pay high damages, etc. so we are not interested in that. :thinking:

DMCA reports are processed 24-7-365 after receipt within a maximum of 10 hours.

I would like to corporate with your site... now i just moving my files slowly to your site.
You seem a serious and nice guy. I hope you will stay for long long time and not to disappear like others hosts...

I would like to corporate with your site... now i just moving my files slowly to your site.
You seem a serious and nice guy. I hope you will stay for long long time and not to disappear like others hosts...
:thumbsup:Great, let me know if you need anything. We have no intention of leaving. Actually, we've been around since 2018, but we've been active only on smaller WordPress blogs for a long time.

- Higher values are available with the Trusted membership which we assign.
Please I don't know what you mean but do you have a premium buy
Hello :)

No, we set the status ourselves or it can be requested. Then you have e.g. higher limits, can use up to 50TB storage space and will be prioritized for support requests or encodings.

Usually one of the following points is sufficient:

- a lot of traffic from tier-1 or tier-2 countries (or similar)
- min. 5-10$ daily turnover

It depends on the individual user.

"You payout has been requested and will now be processed within a week."

Payment is made every week on Monday?
:) Mostly every 2-5 days, it always depends on how many payments were requested in total and which payment method is chosen. Then there are also additional days where payments of $400+ are processed. This month (July) payments were processed on 01, 02, 05, 06, 10, 13, 14, 16, 19, 20, 22, 23 and 27.

Thanks for the message, we will check. It seems that some IPs are blocked right now, because we just received 2-3 such reports.

An investigation has been started.
Post automatically merged:

:ballot_box_with_check: Investigation completed. The problem has been fixed and further precautions were taken. It concerned a few internal requests that were blocked for about 20 minutes. 100 tests just performed have shown no further issues.

Last edited:
just need to know, upload to slow avg - Upload speed: 1589 KB/Sec , i use rdp 8gb ram 4core
Your CPU and memory have nothing to do with the upload speed. So either the delivery server you are using has been overloaded for a few minutes, or your internet has been slow. We don't really have any restrictions anymore, i.e. it's usually 10-70mb/s possible.

Your CPU and memory have nothing to do with the upload speed. So either the delivery server you are using has been overloaded for a few minutes, or your internet has been slow. We don't really have any restrictions anymore, i.e. it's usually 10-70mb/s possible.
this is my speed test https://www.speedtest.net/result/11809131870
so i test again, i got :

5.0 Mb from 240.4 Mb
Upload speed: 417 KB/Sec
Time remaining: 9 minutes 39 seconds

this is my speed test https://www.speedtest.net/result/11809131870
so i test again, i got :

5.0 Mb from 240.4 Mb
Upload speed: 417 KB/Sec
Time remaining: 9 minutes 39 seconds
Okay, your internet is fast and should be fine for this. :rocket: Unfortunately, I can't reproduce this. I have uploaded files throughout the day today:

Upload speed: 19576 KB/Sec
Time remaining: 12 seconds

and always get good speeds. I have also not received such complaints from other customers either.

Back