VOE.SX / #1 PREMIUM VIDEO-HOSTING / ULTRA FAST / RELIABLE / PREMIUM STATISTICS / AUTO-PAYOUTS / API / ANTI-ADBLOCK

VOE

Corporate Membership
VOE™ Video-Hosting:
Next Level Video Hosting: Superfast, well paid & reliable. :rocket:

Hello everyone :wave:

We would like to introduce you VOE.SX, a high performance video hosting cloud & Content Delivery Network (CDN). Below you will find our amazing conditions & all important information.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them or write to us.

VOE AFFILIATE CONDITIONS - up to $35/10.000 Views :moneybag:
+ You can find the high rates here: voe.sx/earn-money
+ The minimum withdrawal amount is $10.00.
+ Payments are made every week or even faster. (mostly 24-48 hours)
+ The specified conditions are credited per 10,000 views.
+ Automatic programs to block advertising or VPN/Proxy/Tor traffic will not be rewarded.
+ 2 visits per unique IP-Address/user per 24 hours are counted.
+ Embeds / direct links are compensated equally.
+ The file must be seen at least 30 seconds and must be at least one minute long.
+ In case of abuse, fraud, or similar offenses we take the right to deactivate your account.

VOE FURTHER DETAILS ✅
+ Powerful fast streaming & encoding!
+ Account Storage Space: starting at 3TB (depends on the traffic/views)
+ Storage time: 60-120 days without a view
+ Direct MP4 playback / background encoding
+ In-house development, no unstable xVideoSharing script!
+ Over 30+ player/account configuration options
+ 25 GB max file size
+ 1000+ supported remote upload websites
+ Comfortable Payout methods: Bitcoin, Perfect Money, Advcash, Litecoin, Payeer, Payoneer & Paypal
+ Smart Enterprise DDoS-Protection :shield:
+ Premium Player - it’s another level
+ Fully automatic highload balancing, for the fastest delivery!

VOE HELP / REQUEST :grey_question:
We are constantly developing the site further. So if something is missing, a problem has occurred or you have found a bug: contact us. This is the only way we can correct errors. We are always interested in satisfying our customers and users as much as possible. :$

✅ ZOOM Uploader supported
✅ ThemaCreator supported
✅ FTP/File/Remote/Clone Upload

VOE EXAMPLES :mag:
  • Filemanager & Video Direct Link Example :round_pushpin:
    VOE Hosting Provider Test MP4 Streaming Video File
  • Statistic Dashboard
    screenshot2.png
VOE LEGAL & POLICY :bookmark_tabs:
By using VOE you accept our TOS (voe.sx/tos), Privacy Policy (voe.sx/privacy) & Copyright Policy (voe.sx/copyright). DMCA requests are processed automatically. All of our logos are protected by copyright. Local laws and regulations apply.

We are at your disposal: For further questions or feedback please contact us here, via our contact form (voe.sx/contact) or email: contact(at)voe.sx. We will contact you as soon as possible. Please use our services only if you can provide high-quality traffic.

You can register here: voe.sx/sign-up & Thank you very much for your time. :ok_hand:

Last edited:
1,358 comments
number views (not qualifed) has increased, but earnings have not changed, its ok, at least for me. :)
Yes, the turnover should remain the same. I also don't see any difference in the total revenue statistics compared to last week.

We additionally adjusted the statistics last week, but that shouldn't have any impact on the revenue. In the long term, the plan is to split the statistics a bit more, so that you can better analyze the VPN proxy visitors etc. and have more values.

Video is processing now.
Conversion stage: An internal problem has occurred.

Server error?

Can you fix this? Thank you in advance!
:thumbsup:We had to make adjustments to an internal process because it had an incorrect sequence in the past. The bugfix unfortunately caused some encoding jobs not to be created for a few hours, which is why the info then popped up.

The files have now all been queued and are being converted. Takes a while, but has no effect on the URLs. :)

What is the max quality video will after it is done encoding it 720p r 1080p??

What is the max bitrate a video will be after it is done encoding it??
FFMPEG 720p / CBR 1300kbit with medium / Audio stereo 256kbps
are our settings for encoding :)
Post automatically merged:

@VOE I send an email to you but I ask it here too because I still didn't get any respons. Is there a possibility to add Payeer or Webmoney or both?
Yes, we have received it, but on weekends we are always limited present.

Currently there are too few users who would use Payeer. You are so far the first request for this payment method.

I have put this on our internal todo, but in any case it has only a low priority at the moment. Let's wait and see, maybe there are more interested in :)
Post automatically merged:

Is there a chance that the videos will not convert for my profile?
No, we do not currently support that and do not intend to do so. We would otherwise have to display much more advertising, which is not our goal. Maybe next year we will integrate another additional offer, but that is currently not planned. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Please delete this "Disables cloning via API/form for other VOE accounts except own one.", because people who duplicate links need the links of others or allow in the "Remote Upload" the links of the same "Voe". I would appreciate it very much because in the page that I send, all have this option activated so I can not send almost nothing to this page.

Please delete this "Disables cloning via API/form for other VOE accounts except own one.", because people who duplicate links need the links of others or allow in the "Remote Upload" the links of the same "Voe". I would appreciate it very much because in the page that I send, all have this option activated so I can not send almost nothing to this page.
The option was unfortunately requested to protect their own videos. We currently have no plans to remove it.
So you only have the possibility to store & upload the original files or to discuss this option with the others.

Back