VOE.SX / #1 PREMIUM VIDEO-HOSTING / ULTRA FAST / RELIABLE / PREMIUM STATISTICS / AUTO-PAYOUTS / API / ANTI-ADBLOCK

VOE

Corporate Membership
VOE™ Video-Hosting:
Next Level Video Hosting: Superfast, well paid & reliable. :rocket:

Hello everyone :wave:

We would like to introduce you VOE.SX, a high performance video hosting cloud & Content Delivery Network (CDN). Below you will find our amazing conditions & all important information.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them or write to us.

VOE AFFILIATE CONDITIONS - up to $35/10.000 Views :moneybag:
+ You can find the high rates here: voe.sx/earn-money
+ The minimum withdrawal amount is $10.00.
+ Payments are made every week or even faster. (mostly 24-48 hours)
+ The specified conditions are credited per 10,000 views.
+ Automatic programs to block advertising or VPN/Proxy/Tor traffic will not be rewarded.
+ 2 visits per unique IP-Address/user per 24 hours are counted.
+ Embeds / direct links are compensated equally.
+ The file must be seen at least 30 seconds and must be at least one minute long.
+ In case of abuse, fraud, or similar offenses we take the right to deactivate your account.

VOE FURTHER DETAILS ✅
+ Powerful fast streaming & encoding!
+ Account Storage Space: starting at 3TB (depends on the traffic/views)
+ Storage time: 60-120 days without a view
+ Direct MP4 playback / background encoding
+ In-house development, no unstable xVideoSharing script!
+ Over 30+ player/account configuration options
+ 25 GB max file size
+ 1000+ supported remote upload websites
+ Comfortable Payout methods: Bitcoin, Perfect Money, Advcash, Litecoin, Payeer, Payoneer & Paypal
+ Smart Enterprise DDoS-Protection :shield:
+ Premium Player - it’s another level
+ Fully automatic highload balancing, for the fastest delivery!

VOE HELP / REQUEST :grey_question:
We are constantly developing the site further. So if something is missing, a problem has occurred or you have found a bug: contact us. This is the only way we can correct errors. We are always interested in satisfying our customers and users as much as possible. :$

✅ ZOOM Uploader supported
✅ ThemaCreator supported
✅ FTP/File/Remote/Clone Upload

VOE EXAMPLES :mag:
  • Filemanager & Video Direct Link Example :round_pushpin:
    VOE Hosting Provider Test MP4 Streaming Video File
  • Statistic Dashboard
    screenshot2.png
VOE LEGAL & POLICY :bookmark_tabs:
By using VOE you accept our TOS (voe.sx/tos), Privacy Policy (voe.sx/privacy) & Copyright Policy (voe.sx/copyright). DMCA requests are processed automatically. All of our logos are protected by copyright. Local laws and regulations apply.

We are at your disposal: For further questions or feedback please contact us here, via our contact form (voe.sx/contact) or email: contact(at)voe.sx. We will contact you as soon as possible. Please use our services only if you can provide high-quality traffic.

You can register here: voe.sx/sign-up & Thank you very much for your time. :ok_hand:

Last edited:
1,358 comments
reset password dont work, the email i get is empty.

Can you fix this ?
Post automatically merged:

The Problem exists only with Yandex emails, all other are working

Last edited:
The requested changes (email and anti-video clone) are currently being implemented, unfortunately I have not received an update yet. I expect an update next week.⏳

At the moment we are massively integrating new servers (20+), so we are currently a bit more busy with the setup. (That's why there were no updates here for a few days.) :)

2021-06-29$81.37PENDING
executed. All payments have been initiated today, Litecoin payments still need 1-3 hours. The rest has already been paid out.

If you ever need your payment urgently, you can always contact us. :)

:bulb:We've been working on all of our internal encoding processes this week and have manually changed them over, so now the encoding will be very fast at popular times, 8 times as many files can be processed at the same time. The encoding system is now less busy, so all new files can be converted in better quality. :bookmark:

Last edited:
Hello, what kind of ads do you use?
Pop-ups, pop-unders, or an ad you have to watch before video starts?
Hi :) No, Yes, No. We currently work with the following format:
  • Popunder
  • Banner/Native Widget
Other formats e.g. videos before the start do not play a role in the turnover, which is why we completely dispense with the formats. In the account settings you can individually set how much advertising should be displayed.

Thanks. Sounds good. I have a few more questions
DMCA - Do all DMCAs cause file deletion or only legitimate ones?
And regarding payout - let's say you earned $100, can you request only half of it? For example can I request only $50 on paypal and other $50 on bitcoin?

And regarding payout - let's say you earned $100, can you request only half of it? For example can I request only $50 on paypal and other $50 on bitcoin?
And how much percentage of video to be watched in order to count as view?

And how much percentage of video to be watched in order to count as view?
And one more thing, web upload doesn't work? Does this happen commonly? It finished uploading and it says successful upload, but file doesn't show up in manager, it doesn't give you links etc. looks like a glitch?
mGnTTWF.png

Last edited:
It seems that there were problems with one server that we integrated yesterday.

I just disabled that one, my tests from just now seem to be working. I have created a ticket for this, so that this is monitored in the next few hours.

Hey, I see that I am not supposed to be getting pop-ups for video while opening/clicking on, only pop-unders, but for some reason I keep getting pop-ups too? Can you look into it? I tested it with two IP (non-VPN) and I got pop-ups...

It would be very useful to add a BB code forum with filenames. :)
:thumbsup:Has been integrated. Your customizations were unfortunately in a branch and have not yet been merged (that's why they were never integrated).

Let me know if you want me to adjust anything on the format.

Hello, can you please kindly answer my question? :)
;) Yes, I wanted to answer your questions afterwards. Unfortunately, you were too fast.
  • We process all DMCA notifications, as we are legally obligated to do so. There is an extra form here: https://voe.sx/abuse so that no data is missing. The requests are almost all processed automatically (every 10h) so that there is less work for us. You will receive an email and you can check in the account if a file has been reported.
  • You can withdraw any amount starting from $10. For example, you can wait until your account has $50 and then use paypal. Then change your payment method to Bitcoin and wait again until you have $50.
  • 5%
  • As described, this has been fixed.
  • Unfortunately, I can't say much about that, that surprises me a little. We actually only have popunders and no popups that open in a new browser popup. Do you have a screenshot or video of that or something? What we do have is banner advertising, which is displayed as a banner inside the player and comes from the ad network. But this should actually also be opened via Popunder, that's why I'm confused right now.
Feel free to get in touch if you have more questions ;)
----
Since we had much more traffic than usual yesterday, new servers were integrated again today. Right now we have a good utilization under 50%.?

;) Yes, I wanted to answer your questions afterwards. Unfortunately, you were too fast.
  • We process all DMCA notifications, as we are legally obligated to do so. There is an extra form here: https://voe.sx/abuse so that no data is missing. The requests are almost all processed automatically (every 10h) so that there is less work for us. You will receive an email and you can check in the account if a file has been reported.
  • You can withdraw any amount starting from $10. For example, you can wait until your account has $50 and then use paypal. Then change your payment method to Bitcoin and wait again until you have $50.
  • 5%
  • As described, this has been fixed.
  • Unfortunately, I can't say much about that, that surprises me a little. We actually only have popunders and no popups that open in a new browser popup. Do you have a screenshot or video of that or something? What we do have is banner advertising, which is displayed as a banner inside the player and comes from the ad network. But this should actually also be opened via Popunder, that's why I'm confused right now.
Feel free to get in touch if you have more questions ;)
----
Since we had much more traffic than usual yesterday, new servers were integrated again today. Right now we have a good utilization under 50%.?
Hello ,sorry, I thought you missed my questions, hence my clarification.
Thanks for answers.
Yeah, strange.
It happened to the video from my account too and I found another video uploaded on voe.sx on someone else's website and it happened there too.
Not sure if it's my issue or not (I'm not even using adblock or VPN while testing) but it gives me two-pop-ups, some robots.txt link from your website that forwards to another website.
If you would like, I could send you the link to that website (I won't link here cause it's an adult website) so you could test?

Back