VodLocker.com Earn Up to $40, Weekly Payouts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks all for confirming

Mine says paid, but there is no payment in my PayPal?

Any help on this one?

User: Horrorspoke
We will check and process if mistake made. Thanks for the patience

@butcher use language like that again and we probably will not do business with you.

And while your at it, wanna check on mine? It's been over a week since Vodlocker said it was paid but it's still not in my Paypal. It's been over 2 months now that I've been waiting on this payment. Of the 6 messages I have posted on here (not including this one) I have had exactly two replies. The first a few days after my first post telling me you'd check into it and make sure it was sent out within a week. Then after 4 more messages and almost 2 months you finally send me a second reply telling me that there was an error in my payment info. I corrected it, you marked it as paid, and now a week later I am still missing the payment. I've even left a message on here mentioning this but you replied to Horrorspoke and completely ignored mine. All this just to get my first payment.

@Resticon I have asked to double check your paid payment we will resend if mistake. Also, a forum where we check for feedback is not the place to raise complicated payment issues because we do not track tickets on this forum.
If you were to send us email we will have a trail of emails and emails are cleared only when it is resolved. So next time psls send us a support ticket/email.

@Resticon I have asked to double check your paid payment we will resend if mistake. Also, a forum where we check for feedback is not the place to raise complicated payment issues because we do not track tickets on this forum.
If you were to send us email we will have a trail of emails and emails are cleared only when it is resolved. So next time psls send us a support ticket/email.

I've sent you guys two emails with issues before and got no response to either of them. That was how I found this website in the first place...looking for an alternate way to contact you. But thank you for having someone check on the payment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back