VodLocker.com Earn Up to $40, Weekly Payouts

Status
Not open for further replies.
All payoneer and payza payments are completed from last week. Thanks all
Good morning Mr. admin
I have money waiting = 03.02.2015
When you make payments on PayPal?
When should I do vodlocker.com withdrawal?
To receive money on time
Country Romania
Sunday / Monday or Tuesday
Thank you for understanding

Keep calm and correct your payment info :)
I checked your account and instead of payment email you have this "6ZH3GWZ46H6NL". We have no idea how to send a payment to that.

I was calm...for a month and a half, but why was that so hard? If you guys would have just said that 2 months ago, there wouldn't still be an issue. Or if it actually said "Payment Email" on the Payment Settings screen instead of a non-descript "Payment Info". That code is a Paypal Merchant number. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad the issue is resolved. But perhaps that's something you could tweak to avoid future complications with other accounts.

Last edited:
Dear admin,

My payment from 02.03 is still pending. I am not able to request new payout this week with previous one pending... Can you help me? I am using Paypal.
Username: silence

Thank you.

thanks...

vodlocker, please fix servers or somethin cause views dropped and continue to drop
i was doin more in passive mode that now in that period when im addin links
user simi5

Last edited:
Hi vidbull
I have not received my payment through PayPal in vodlocker
user name is rpta24
Pl reply asap

Last edited:
Same here. Last week I finally got the payment I've been waiting on from December to read "Paid" on Vodlocker. Still hasn't arrived to my Paypal though. I find it interesting that the only way to contact these guys is through a forum which they're not even on every day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back