VodLocker.com Earn Up to $40, Weekly Payouts

Status
Not open for further replies.
what i mean to say is i request on a monday/tuesday yee say its will be payed by wednesday thursday usually, i txted this post on friday today and no money was in , only earlier today it was payed, ?? And i now i tryed to log into my account freddotaz and it says bannned, bit aggressive ? the fact is the payment was late, yee should have it wrote up that it will be payed before the end of the week not certain days that yee say ?

@zkevinz[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif] what is aggressive and misleading is to request on 3rd and claim on 5th you were waiting all week. You waited 2 days before trolling here. We just don't like that.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif] We paid on Friday morning so it was 8 hrs late. If that is not acceptable please email our support email and they will take care of that.[/FONT]

pending payments will be done next 24 hours.
We have also added a notes section, a link to it is available on my_files and my_account pages. This can be used for saving notes, thanks to simi5 for suggestion.

pending payments will be done next 24 hours.
We have also added a notes section, a link to it is available on my_files and my_account pages. This can be used for saving notes, thanks to simi5 for suggestion.

Me I like more link to the deleted file, so I could see quickly that file is deleted and quickly renew them on sites where they were posted

Good morning Mr. admin :)
E welcome this change with My Notes on VoDLocker.com
Remained isectiunea with deleted files?
If you can put the VidBull.com section with deleted files
Thank you for understanding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back