VirtuBox.fr -1Gbps Unmetered VPS - Linux/Windows OS - from 6$/mo (FR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're not alone on the host machine, thank you reread the definition of a VPS:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtual_private_server

We guarantee bandwidth if you do not overdo it, especially for use download / upload 24/24 7/7, ovh does garentie more bandwidth for use at large scale.

We suggest you have to migrate to a special offer, you refused, you pay what you consume, and it is not for us to do.

If you disturb our customers, we must do something for them, you agree shared resources when you subscribe to our service

This is why you might want to consider a dedicated solution.

Our customers are completely satisfied, the only problems are those who take advantage of our low prices for abuse.

Last edited:
There are pics of the vps status in wmware on 2013-4-3 or 3-31.

Why my vps powered off automatically one hour later after power on ?

I do nothing after power on, why my vps status always showed insufficient video RAM ?

There are no problems on your vps ?

As you showed above, my vps speed has been limited to below 250 Mbps, while your vps is 1Gps port.

In the order page above, my vps traffic is unlimited. Why I must share my bandwidth with others after limiting my speed?

So, you are cheating and misleading your customer.

I do not hope your refund, but I want to indicate to others that your service is unstable and unprofessional.

Hi, I would not waste my time to talk about with your guys.

You are always avoid discussing the technical problem existing on your vps and the mislead to your customer. I think I have said clearly in my previous posts. Be careful, others.

Bye.

If you say yes, if you have further questions do not hesitate to create a support ticket.
Good day.

PS: The website "virtubox.fr" is hosted on a virtual machine on the same host as you, and I have not had a problem.

Last edited:
Hi, I would not waste my time to talk about with your guys.

You are always avoid discussing the technical problem existing on your vps and the mislead to your customer. I think I have said clearly in my previous posts. Be careful, others.

Bye.

John, i am a satisfied customer of Virtubox, and i have a XL and VPS S plan with them, i have had no downtime and bandwith issues, specially the XL vps is running some software 24/24, they never reboot the servers, you cant say that they lack in customer support and service.

Just my 2cents! :)

More than 9 hours has passed since I paid the invoice. Please set up my VPS and provide the login details. I have an ongoing ticket with you but no response has been received from you after payment (Ticket #407905).

@dgharmse : it's fix !

@SinnerSaint81: it's will be done very quickly

@neoleopard : no promo at this time.

New offers come soon ! Semi-dedicated !

@RHT : yes we are OVH partner.

Our new offer is available.

Virtual servers with dedicated hard disk !

1Gbps unmetered connection and maximum 2 users by server !

Last edited:
Tried it, not convinced. Prices are low but services are very poor and not reliable. Connection issues, speed issues, stability issues. All in all, there are much better offers for that range of prices.

Won't use it again.

I have a "Premium VPS - L" with 1Gbps of bandwith and this is the speed i get:

2658834705.png

Compared to a less expensive and shared rdp I have in other company (speedtest), this is "very" slow.

I can't give feedback about the performance because I haven't yet used the vps to do "heavy" things.

@S4turno : We have some issue with our VPS Premium, some customers use too much bandwith.

We work at this.

Send a ticket for having reduction.

Best Regards,

We will soon offer 3 days test on RPS Silver, which is our Premium Offer.

It will replace our premium offer with 200 mbits guaranteed and dedicated Hard Disk.

Best Regards,

Speedtest on Premium VPS is almost fix :

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back