Vidzella.me - Video - Up to $100/10k - 1080p60

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe if you reduce the payment you will be must trustworthy

you ar the only one on the market ho have 100$...you should understand that you are new to the market and have to give us confidence

each host have 10$ or 20$ or in rare case 50$

you ar the only one on the market ho have 100$...you should understand that you are new to the market and have to give us confidence

We have to do payouts manually so yae, also the ad networks we use only pay us at 100$

Ok I spoke to the owner, if anyone wants to pay out with less then 100$ just contact me and I will do it for you

Last edited:

I agree

pay a minimum 20$ to 50$ Please........

Their is a 50% cut on every payout. so if you payout 100$ it would be 50$, since we need to pay advertisers and servers and staff.

LOL ....

BTW According to Zoom's site, vidzella is added now .... But the 100 dollars min. payout and the rule above, make me wonder if this host takes itself serious.

Last edited:
Their is a 50% cut on every payout. so if you payout 100$ it would be 50$, since we need to pay advertisers and servers and staff.

LOL ....

BTW According to Zoom's site, vidzella is added now .... But the 100 dollars min. payout and the rule above, make me wonder if this host takes itself serious.

We can get you a custom payout and the 50% cut still means 50$/10k which is still good

You're very confusing ... in one place you say upto $50 per 10,000 and somewhere else you say upto $100 per 10,000.

Furthermore, 'upto' is very dodgy .. can be 0.01 or 50 per 10,000. You should work with fixed and clear amounts.

- And Zoom doesn't work.

- Oh, yeah, in another post you say you can choose the definition. I can't find the settings.

- And remove the 'vidzella' intro .. it's annoying. No splash pics also.

Last edited:
You're very confusing ... in one place you say upto $50 per 10,000 and somewhere you say upto $100 per 10,000.

Furthermore, 'upto' is very dodgy .. can be 0.01 or 50 per 10,000. You should work with fixed and clear amounts.

- And Zoom doesn't work.

- Oh, yeah, in another post you say you can choose the definition. I can't find the settings.

upto yaeh I know it is pretty weird but it means that you usually make 100$/10k maybe more but maybe less also when we say 50$ we mean 50$ that gets payed out of the 100$ that you make. so always 100$ for 10k but only 50$ are getting paid if you understand what I mena :D

You're very confusing ... in one place you say upto $50 per 10,000 and somewhere else you say upto $100 per 10,000.

- And Zoom doesn't work.

Zoom works fine I tested it, what exactly is the problem you are having with zoom

yes, becouse you set the definition as an option

vidzella intro will be shortend to 4 secs in the future

Last edited:
Wrong credentials ... but zoom said 'Yes' ... now it works. And very fast too.

Again, where are the options for definition? It now gives the original file ...

Last edited:
Interested in your host, just a couple of questions

1. How many ads play per 20/40 min video

2. Do you offer payout in bitcoin

3. Do you serve malicious popups like browser lock?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back