Vidzella.me - Video - Up to $100/10k - 1080p60

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interested in your host, just a couple of questions

1. How many ads play per 20/40 min video

2. Do you offer payout in bitcoin

3. Do you serve malicious popups like browser lock?

Bitcoin is not offerd as of right now, but we are working on it.

We have about 10 ads in a 40min video, but it always bepends on how often you click stuff, so usually at the start 3 or 2 pop ups.

we try our best to pervent these types of popups, but sometimes some of them slip through

Also any thoughts on making an API? The service looks awesome but I would require a way of automating the upload process

As a dev myself I love api´s but as of now we dont offer any api, but it will come, you can use zoom to upload or build your own uploading tool with our current uploader, their is no documentation on how to do it, but just mess around with it and you will figur it out :D

mkv file convert to mp4 long time

Yes, unfortunatly converting is stocking atm becouse of massive files sent to us

Last edited:
"Their is a 50% cut on every payout. so if you payout 100$ it would be 50$, since we need to pay advertisers and servers and staff.

We usually pay a fixed amount of $100 for 10.000 streams, but rates may be diffrent for you."

Still you don't tell us the rate of countrys, it's unclear and unprofesionist.

How much you need to stay for video the view to count?

FreeBusiness
Player Styles 1 7
Unlimited Space ok ok
Dedicated Space for Account 1GB 1TB
Turn ads of for your users not yes
Fast Convert not yes
Video ExpirationNever Never
Allowed DMCA Violations?(maybe you don't know?) infinit
Premium Supportno yes
Free Just $100 / 365 Days

Now tell me exactly what is the advantage to become premium? Because it's useless this "bussiness", and explain more clearly about Dedicated Space for Account and Unlimited Space, it's not the same? And with Allowed DMCA Violations what do you mean be "?" and (infinit).

"Requested payouts are processed within 7 days." 1 entire week I need to wait for my payment? No thank you, if was okay 2-3 days but 7 days it's to long.

I think I stay away of your service for now and I will see how you manage in future with the service.

Last edited:
"Their is a 50% cut on every payout. so if you payout 100$ it would be 50$, since we need to pay advertisers and servers and staff.

We usually pay a fixed amount of $100 for 10.000 streams, but rates may be diffrent for you."

Still you don't tell us the rate of countrys, it's unclear and unprofesionist.

How much you need to stay for video the view to count?

FreeBusiness
Player Styles 1 7
Unlimited Space ok ok
Dedicated Space for Account 1GB 1TB
Turn ads of for your users not yes
Fast Convert not yes
Video ExpirationNever Never
Allowed DMCA Violations?(maybe you don't know?) infinit
Premium Supportno yes
Free Just $100 / 365 Days

Now tell me exactly what is the advantage to become premium? Because it's useless this "bussiness", and explain more clearly about Dedicated Space for Account and Unlimited Space, it's not the same? And with Allowed DMCA Violations what do you mean be "?" and (infinit).

"Requested payouts are processed within 7 days." 1 entire week I need to wait for my payment? No thank you, if was okay 2-3 days but 7 days it's to long.

I think I stay away of your service for now and I will see how you manage in future with the service.

Their is no fixed amount based on countrys, it is always dependent on our ad networks and what they offer us, which is usually 100$ - 10k
after 5 min into watching the video we will check if you have clicked on the ads and then count the view. While we sometimes run out of unlimited space, dedicated space means that if we run out of space, we will make sure that you get atleast that amount of data. Payouts are usually 2 days, but it depends. Becouse you are using it as a buissiness with multiple people we trust you make sure yourself that you dont get any dmca´s becouse we dont want to lock your account and make you lose potential customers. for non buisness accounts we decided on a case to case situation if we lock the account. any more questions?

mean about rates we dont know what we will get for what country there must be some rough estimate or some thing which other video hosting sites have and also need more payment methods as we see paypal payment have 2.50% more cut for fee can you please add more payment methods and also make uploaders more secure in way of getting payments fast and there files will be save for more time so they get more views for you and about reward system make things clear cut

one more thing dont know big files are not uploading via zoom can you please check

Last edited:
mean about rates we dont know what we will get for what country there must be some rough estimate or some thing which other video hosting sites have and also need more payment methods as we see paypal payment have 2.50% more cut for fee can you please add more payment methods and also make uploaders more secure in way of getting payments fast and there files will be save for more time so they get more views for you and about reward system make things clear cut

one more thing dont know big files are not uploading via zoom can you please check

As i said it always depends it might be 40$ or 60$ but mostly for all countries it is roughly 50$

yes using zoom

i always use zoom not able to work direct upload as we need to upload like 100 movies per day for our sites

can you please fix the upload issue i am not able to upload

[h=1]Error 521 Ray ID: 36a3f8c67f725cbd • 2017-06-05 14:55:15 UTC[/h][h=2]Web server is down[/h]
[FONT=&quot]
You[h=3]Browser[/h]Working

[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Last edited:
Website is down. Check it please
Yes we are having some server problems, sorry

i dont think that site worth for my sites
We are sorry to here that

yes using zoom

i always use zoom not able to work direct upload as we need to upload like 100 movies per day for our sites

can you please fix the upload issue i am not able to upload

Error 521 Ray ID: 36a3f8c67f725cbd • 2017-06-05 14:55:15 UTC

Web server is down

[FONT=&amp]
YouBrowser

Working

[FONT=&amp]

[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Website should be back up

Last edited:
Status