Vidzella.me - Video - Up to $100/10k - 1080p60

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you really offer Unlimited storage? What if I will take 50 Tb, 100 Tb, or more?

We currently don't even have that much space and yes we would probably ban you if you use up massive space (more then one tb), but only if your views are bad, if you make good money with your tb of files we won't delete your account

We currently don't even have that much space and yes we would probably ban you if you use up massive space (more then one tb), but only if your views are bad, if you make good money with your tb of files we won't delete your account

OK, thanks for the explanation.

I know that you would want real unlimited files, but we cannot effort that if we are losing to high amounts of money as a couse of that, however if you upgrade to premium, we will give you all the unlimited files you can want. Of course, that beeing said 100TB are way out of what we can offer

OK, thanks for the explanation.

I know that you would want real unlimited files, but we cannot effort that if we are losing to high amounts of money as a couse of that, however if you upgrade to premium, we will give you all the unlimited files you can want. Of course, that beeing said 100TB are way out of what we can offer

Of course I understand that, by the way, where are the premium prices? I can't find this info.

Of course I understand that, by the way, where are the premium prices? I can't find this info.

Our devs are working on it, I can get you free premium once it is implemented, just DM me your sign up email

What is the upload and stream speeds like anybody tested it out?? Anybody uploaded a 1.5gb or bigger to see how long it takes to convert a file??

What is the upload and stream speeds like anybody tested it out?? Anybody uploaded a 1.5gb or bigger to see how long it takes to convert a file??

It depends on your internet.
We do not limited the upload speed in any way.
Conversion takes about half an hour for a 1gb file, but you are able to stream while converting

Notice: Undefined index: file in /home/upload.vidzella.me/upload.php on line 15
Sorry, only mp4, mkv, webm, avi, m4v & mov files are allowed.

Error uploading files bigger than 3GB

Thanks for telling us, a dev will look into it.

And sorry for that...

Trying to fix it is beeing worked on right now, but testing is slow, since we need to upload a 3GB file every time.

Our Devs gave me a confirmation that it is now possibel to upload to 10GB could you test it out?

We have a discord now, if you want to speak to the team :D https://discordapp.com********bgpHe7S

https://discordapp.com********bgpHe7S

Weird I cant post it here, anyway you can find the invite link in your dashboard

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back