Vidzella.me - Video - Up to $100/10k - 1080p60

Status
Not open for further replies.
videos don't play for me and my visitors :(

Are you sure that they don't play for your visitors? We have an anti DDoS system in place a that needs some tweaking but new viewers should see videos, try testing it out in incognito mode

I have some views but my balance is 0...strange

A view is counted everytime your video is loaded, so maybe someone was just reloading all the time but did not get you any views. We count paid views after 5 min Of watching the video

Last edited:
hi i just joined your host for my sites but look like you are still not in zoom list can you please ask them to add your host so we will start using your site for our projects regards

user: viper877

Ohhh. Neither Ur with ZoomUploader nor u have FTP Access. Any Time Frame for Both Method for Uploading?
Our top priority is remote upload atm. We will try to add ftp later on, remote by maybe next month.

Also I contacted zoom, we dont know how long that will take though

100$ minimum payout????wow

do you remove earnings if i receive dmca for that files whit earning...but ads company remove your earning for that files?

and why in my account appear views but not money?

when is ''ready'' your site to work you should to post here

do you remove earnings if i receive dmca for that files whit earning...but ads company remove your earning for that files?

Yes, they remove the money when we receive the DMCA...

Yes, they remove the money when we receive the DMCA...

This was due to a stupid dev of ours who saved the money on the file and not on the account of the user, we are now aware of this and also fixed it, so any files deleted should not have any effect on the money made, since the ad networks don't take away that money either. We are currently doing all payouts ourselves that's why we have set the minimum payout this high, but remember that you also get 100$ for 10k views

Is it possible to upgrade for business account?

Sure, since we are very new you can also get free codes, so you save a lot of money:

This code is for the wjunction community it is for 30 days free premium on vidzella and can be used upto 10 times:

N9TT-9G0A-B7FQ-RANA

i still not understand how is work the count...

even if i use adblock the ads is opening...

look here

zzzzzzzz1/18

so from 18 clicks just 1 person watched 5 minutes?this is strange

why you not count the earning after push play like openload?

i still not understand how is work the count...

even if i use adblock the ads is opening...

look here

zzzzzzzz1/18

so from 18 clicks just 1 person watched 5 minutes?this is strange

why you not count the earning after push play like openload?

Their are more factors that count into real views that is why it might seem so low.

The 18 views are counted for everytime the server has to load the embed or video so it might be bots or unviewed videos,

20-50$ minimum payout..... please

4204 Views only 4.68$

Views dont mean much, how much real views do you have? becouse we count every load of the site as a view, even if it is just embeded somewhere and it is not player, you can see your real views in the file manager it is displayed like this 10/100 where 10 is the real views

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back