Vidfast.co | Up to $50/10k from Videos | Daily payment | $5 min

Status
Not open for further replies.
Done replied .

it is already like that

No, currently your embed code is like this.

<div style="position:relative;padding-bottom:56%;padding-top:20px;height:0;"><IFRAME SRC="LINK VIDFAST" FRAMEBORDER=0 MARGINWIDTH=0 MARGINHEIGHT=0 SCROLLING=NO WIDTH=640 HEIGHT=360 allowfullscreen style="position:absolute;top:0;left:0;width:100%;height:100%;"></IFRAME></div>

My last uploaded video from yesterday have not been counted views .... and still waiting for you to skype. Btw, received fast payment twice!

Hello,

all pending payment will paid in Friday .

Reason : huge payment list so we decided to make the Friday to do all payments

Regards

I see something missing and is that when you upload some video by Remote URL Upload, after uploading it you can not put an image (chosen by you).
As when you upload through Video File Upload, you put the video to upload and you can choose the image of the video presentation.
And the same happens when you upload via FTP.

hi sir can i know any plateforme you accept to remote upload i try streamango and openload and error message appeared so any link you support ??

Hi sir i use remote upload but it still don't work on your website i try streamango links and openload links but error message is appeared so from where i must take links ??
and about payement can you add skrill pleas ,?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back