Vidfast.co | Up to $50/10k from Videos | Daily payment | $5 min

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, just a question ... are you no longer displaying pop-ups in the videos? For me, it only opens pop-ups if you use the player on your phone, the computer does not display pop-ups nor in the browser's anonymous mode.

It seems that statistics are recovering little by little. Another question, if you are so kind to respond, is it true that payments are made daily? Has anyone received any payment already here that can confirm?

Hello,

We have fixed stats issue . sorry for what happened .

@ Juninho : right now we dont show pops at all pages yes . sometimes 1 pop sometimes 2 pops ( maximum ) we want to give users best experience to use our host with less annoying pop

@ R.G.Delaserna : Yeh sure . we pay daily :) we are doing our best to make the payment as fast as we can

Embed works fine. Just take the part as from 'SRC' ... ignore the part before that.

Alas .. that can't be said of FTP ... using the correct user:password but cannot login .. incorrect login.

Please fix.

@ R.G.Delaserna : You are welcome .

@ davidhung : we cont have it now .

@ PeaceKeeper: As sniffdog said exactly . I also will make it easier at export page dont worry .

@ sniffdog : at FileZilla go to file ==> site manager : and follow the picture to add each ftp host like that :
- I will add the information at ftp upload page also so no one suffer fro this .
- Try please and let me know if works .

09307-93c06f8f-ecd7-48a3-b309-bc8573bca0a8.png

Last edited:
I actually did that. However, 30 minutes later it was fixed by itself.

Update: Today same problem. 'Login Incorrect' on server ending on '51'. Password from your website.

Last edited:
hi vidfast , 2 problems with your host .

The files can not be moved to folders created, it is not browser or adblock problem because I have tried all the ways without luck, it does not work so if you have hundreds of files they all come out in the root disordered.
2º Very important, with several files to test the count of visits from your host or is wrong or gives fewer visits than powvideo, example a movie premiere your link is the first the second this rapidvideo and the third openload, yours gives 3 visits and the other two have already been 70 or more for a day.

And to add to this.
Do you have a playlist feature? In which would be much easier for people to move around and go to next episode of the same series?

Rather than clicking the link 1 by 1?

Hello,

any chance of you restarting counting views/downloads from blogspot, i dont have website and i use my blog to post links.

Thank you

Hello, Yes we have no problem with traffic from blogspot

hi vidfast , 2 problems with your host .

The files can not be moved to folders created, it is not browser or adblock problem because I have tried all the ways without luck, it does not work so if you have hundreds of files they all come out in the root disordered.
2º Very important, with several files to test the count of visits from your host or is wrong or gives fewer visits than powvideo, example a movie premiere your link is the first the second this rapidvideo and the third openload, yours gives 3 visits and the other two have already been 70 or more for a day.

As sniffdog mentioned people always watch at server they name its name

I actually did that. However, 30 minutes later it was fixed by itself.

Update: Today same problem. 'Login Incorrect' on server ending on '51'. Password from your website.

it should work fine . I tried from many networks and works fine . Can yo try now and let me know ?

And to add to this.
Do you have a playlist feature? In which would be much easier for people to move around and go to next episode of the same series?

Rather than clicking the link 1 by 1?

We didnt activate playlist options for now . I will check that with my team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back