VideoVard.sx - Fast Video Hosting | Multi Quality - 1080/720/480p | API | FTP | Daily Payouts | Custom Ads

Hi.
Encoding is damn messed up in last few hours. Almost every second, third video is getting an error at the end of converting...
Can you please check what's going on? Thank you!

Payout requests are processed everyday.

What about BTC Payment?
why? always tooooo much drama.

What about stop being retarded ? You have requested payout 8th and we have weekend. One more time i see you crying about payment here day later after request and i swear that i will close your account.

Hi @VideoVard team, I have a couple of questions when you have the time.

I noticed in Settings > Player > Subtitle Settings > Default Subtitle Language includes Chinese in the dropdown (it's misspelled as "Chineese" btw), but I don't see it in the dropdown when I go to edit a video and upload subs. Was the update you mentioned a couple of weeks ago delayed?

Is it possible to replace the video and keep the URL? Or delete an old video and reuse the URL on a new video so shared links that can't be edited don't lead to a deadend? Even if I can't do it, can you do it on your end? Just curious. Thanks!
Post automatically merged:

Hi, again @VideoVard ! On the topic of subs, I noticed issues with Spanish subs where they appear with broken characters. When I upload it I choose Spanish from the dropdown menu.
MIwWEPU.png

The same subtitle file on another hosting service appears correctly, so I don't believe the issue is with the file.
vD6yDOw.png

Please look into it.

Last edited:
Back