VideoVard.sx - Fast Video Hosting | Multi Quality - 1080/720/480p | API | FTP | Daily Payouts | Custom Ads

Thanks a lot ... if there are any issues with PAYPAL payments, let me know next time I switch payout to BCH. if he speeds up the payout and is more at hand.
Post automatically merged:

This is my first paycheck ... you have to work for the next one. thanks and best regards

Thanks a lot ... if there are any issues with PAYPAL payments, let me know next time I switch payout to BCH. if he speeds up the payout and is more at hand.

This is my first paycheck ... I have to work for the next one. thanks and best regards

Last edited:

This is my first paycheck ... you have to work for the next one. thanks and best regards

There is no problem at all we simply don't process payouts ourself. Every single one is being done by our exchanger and he usually waits for bigger list of specific payouts for specific payout methods.

Thank you, Sir!

You welcome brother. Pleasure to work with you

Display pops as they are without hiding them :) You know exactly what i mean and what app owners do to hide ads that are coming from host.

Yeah ima shirt before say turkish.
Will search for a solution for that but for me I'm not blocking them I just made them open in the backgroud is that not work ?
Is Ads network count that or not ?

Back