VideoVard.sx - Fast Video Hosting | Multi Quality - 1080/720/480p | API | FTP | Daily Payouts | Custom Ads

@VideoVard Can you add more languages to the subtitles options? Specifically, I was looking for Chinese (Simplified/Traditional). Thank you!
u4qbXtV.png

Post automatically merged:

update: I forgot to include Thai, it should read "Chinese (Simplified/Traditional) and Thai".

Last edited:
@VideoVard Can you add more languages to the subtitles options? Specifically, I was looking for Chinese (Simplified/Traditional). Thank you!
u4qbXtV.png

Post automatically merged:

update: I forgot to include Thai, it should read "Chinese (Simplified/Traditional) and Thai".

Sure will talk to tech team to add it asap.

** Small Update **

Ads have been reduced in all earning modes.

Full Ads Mode = 4 Pops + Interestial
Half Ads Mode = 2 Pops + Interestial
Zero Ads Mode = 1 Pop + Interestial.

All ads modes are configurable so we display those as default if you have added custom ads you will have pop amount accordinaly to base + your settings.

Also we are currently developing custom domains at videovard. Yall be able to add your own domain and use it as embed.

Last edited:
@VideoVard I need help please check your inbox

We saw your e-mails however they're ignored completly as well as this fake email you made yesterday. Next time stop providing fake data in complaint of video removal.

For @bosiklan77 and rest that were waiting for payout it's already done with paypal. We're processing crypto payouts now.

I need direct links coz I have an Android app so how will you count ?

Every view is counted by file server not player. Which means once dedicated url is accessed it is counted per user connected there. Documentation for premium api is available after purchase.

Yeah that cyber cell email is fake. We work with indian goverment for years. Tell police officer to contact us otherwise we can't do anything since you provided fake data to us in multiple emails.

Back