VideoVard.sx - Fast Video Hosting | Multi Quality - 1080/720/480p | API | FTP | Daily Payouts | Custom Ads

Is there a possibility of improving the reports, maybe click on the daily views and see a list like
countrypaid views / vpn / adblock / etcearnings
XX20 / 1 / 5 / 0$XX.XXXXX

it would be nice to get a clear picture of where the traffic comes from and what are the exact earnings. the reports display only $XX.XX so i can't verify the full earnings unless the use the API and then again I have to do the math which tiers have possibly viewed my videos. it would be really helpful and i hope you consider it. thank you!

Is there a possibility of improving the reports, maybe click on the daily views and see a list like
countrypaid views / vpn / adblock / etcearnings
XX20 / 1 / 5 / 0$XX.XXXXX

it would be nice to get a clear picture of where the traffic comes from and what are the exact earnings. the reports display only $XX.XX so i can't verify the full earnings unless the use the API and then again I have to do the math which tiers have possibly viewed my videos. it would be really helpful and i hope you consider it. thank you!
that would definitely be useful @VideoVard please think about it

@VideoVard could you please answer my PM? I sent a support message from the platform, PMed here... No response.
Post automatically merged:

@VideoVard could you please answer my PM? I sent a support message from the platform, PMed here... No response.
Does anyone else have an issue with files processing forever?

I've had one that's been processing for over 48h. It wouldn't bother me, except the files page shows it as a 300MB file, when in fact it's 2GB, and when played, the quality is not as good as it should be. Obviously that looks unprofessional when shared. It also happened to other files uploaded after that. At first it displays the correct size and the file plays well, then it starts processing and drops to a much smaller size/lower quality.

Last edited:

Does anyone else have an issue with files processing forever?

I've had one that's been processing for over 48h. It wouldn't bother me, except the files page shows it as a 300MB file, when in fact it's 2GB, and when played, the quality is not as good as it should be. Obviously that looks unprofessional when shared. It also happened to other files uploaded after that. At first it displays the correct size and the file plays well, then it starts processing and drops to a much smaller size/lower quality.

We encode 480p quality as first. Since you are not priority user u wait for free encoding slots to process other qualities.

that would definitely be useful @VideoVard please think about it

We dont have such plans

@cannoteven, yes, I noticed it too, for the last few days the quality of the movies had deteriorated significantly and the videovard had the best quality so far. :no_good:

unless it's a long time coding.

Last edited:
@cannoteven, yes, I noticed it too, for the last few days the quality of the movies had deteriorated significantly and the videovard had the best quality so far. :no_good:

unless it's a long time coding.
Yes, I don't mind waiting for my slot, but I think it's way too long. 72h now and the first file is still at 720p while the others are at 480p... please make it all least to 720p at first, 480p is too bad of a quality nowadays.

I thought something was wrong with the service since it's never happened before and my files were always processed much faster so I could share them with higher quality right away. That's why I used videovard. Now my viewers have to wait for days for good quality by which time they've already found another source...

Back