Status
Not open for further replies.
2015-11-25$45.30PAID
2015-11-15$47.40PAID
2015-11-07$50.44PAID
2015-11-03$12.10PAID
2015-11-01$97.00PAID
2015-10-20$10.00PAID

Thanks for all the payments! You're the best!!

Good and trusted uploader . Thanks for your feedback

Hello,
username : sillys
pending payout from 29/11
Thanks

Hello,

you are hiding all your traffic source using adf.ly . We have no problem with adf.ly if you send us all your traffic source so we check it .

Payments history
DateAmountStatus
2015-11-24$4.17PENDING

your account not eligible for payment anymore due to invalid traffic . We didnt remove your files so you may need them . backup your files please

or send me all your traffic source and explain why there are lot traffic from same range IP and regularly downloads your files

Please verify your eu.vidce.tv server...it's unreachable and most of my videous are on it.

Thanks

Hi,

yes we know about that and no need to worry about that please . it just temporary and will fixed in 48 hours . No files will lost

Thanks for payment

Sure and thanks for your feedback

Paypal payment received. Thanks Keem.
matrix.gif

Thanks for your feedback madfoxx ...

Good Luck to you all :)

Last edited:
Hello keem?? what about my payment is still pending until now, so sad :(
how long I'm been waiting againg??
[h=5]Your pending payout: $15.06[/h]
Payments history
DateAmountStatus
2015-11-18$15.06PENDING
2015-11-16$2.70PAID

The_AVA : your payment sent and we deduced $3.56 invalid earning , we no longer like to host your files due to your illegal tricks . so kindly backup your files since your account has been set for removal

dimitris9670 : your payment sent

lion_boy877 : payment sent

Uploadking : We have your paypal email will send your payment to it

wainting payment...

We sent you more than $500 to your account + the bonus cause we trusted you that all your traffic legit and it was like that all the time until we reviewed your account again and we found that you start to send invalid traffic to generate revenue . so your current $20 pending will rejected and since you upload with us for ling time I will not ban your account and will give you second chance , Next time you do that your account will be banned

The_AVA : your payment sent and we deduced $3.56 invalid earning , we no longer like to host your files due to your illegal tricks . so kindly backup your files since your account has been set for removal

dimitris9670 : your payment sent

lion_boy877 : payment sent

Uploadking : We have your paypal email will send your payment to it

I'm not use trick or anything, I'm swear..
At least thanks for payment, I will use this file host again

wainting payment...

We sent you more than $500 to your account + the bonus cause we trusted you that all your traffic legit and it was like that all the time until we reviewed your account again and we found that you start to send invalid traffic to generate revenue . so your current $20 pending will rejected and since you upload with us for ling time I will not ban your account and will give you second chance , Next time you do that your account will be banned

Please review you PM.

plz add more powerfull servers, my 14 files converted after 24 hours,which i uploaded yesterday
today i also uploaded 14 files, LOL i have to wait again 24 hours for videos to be converted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back