vidce.tv | up to $52/10K streams or downloads - Unlimited Speed | Fast payment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
i have sended you my source traffic, you told me that you are going to check it, i have contact you again asking what is going on with my payout, no answer from you.
I have a pending payout from 29/11 !
Waiting your reply...

Hello,
i have sended you my source traffic, you told me that you are going to check it, i have contact you again asking what is going on with my payout, no answer from you.
I have a pending payout from 29/11 !
Waiting your reply...

Hello, yes right and we found your account generating a lot of auto downloads from serial IPs so it is on hold now until we decide the result about it

I am uploading to file/streaming hosts for years, no one untill now have told me something similar, if you don't want to pay tell it straight out. Cheers.

hmmm i dunno about your issue guys but i don't have any problem regarding about my payments he always pays me. :-= and im also waiting for my new payment kekeke

@boss keem any chance to get Christmas bonus :) :) :cough: just kidding

Last edited:
Hi All,

we paid thousands of $$ to a lot of uploaders so we dont need to hold some uploaders accounts ( who have suspicious activity ) with no reason .

If your account on hold and no payment for that account that because illegal activity like generating auto downloads or refuse to send us source links as like some did . Uploaders trust us ans know that we always pay and we will never stop paying .

So please dont try to earn by cheating and use illegal methods them post here ask for the payment and try to say bad words about our hosts . we take our decisions carefully and as all see a lot of happy uploaders here with vidce :)

Upload maintenance : We are upgrading some features so we need to disable the upload temporary . Please be patient .

@ vicver: we has nice with you all the time and sent you bonus and you know that we paid you a lot on time and we forgave you after we saw that you generated a lot of auto downloads and we asked you to please try to avoid that and we will never ban your account but you didnt show any result so after that we decided to ban your account .

@ aquos : Please wait next payment period .

is it so easy for you to say such word after all we paid you ?

anyway please dont register again if you banned once you can not back again

Hello.

Thank you all for being part of vidce .

I would like to say now we have closed our affiliate program until further notice . We have released the pending payment it will needs 7 days to complete ,

if you have credit at your account please request payment now .

The site will still active and all files will be available to download wit the same performance ( high speed )

We are working at new feature that will allow you to earn from your files with your own ads network you want to use .

Please wait our updates later and I am still here happy to answer all your questions .

and dont worry about the payment :) all will paid

Hello.

Thank you all for being part of vidce .

I would like to say now we have closed our affiliate program until further notice . We have released the pending payment it will needs 7 days to complete ,

if you have credit at your account please request payment now .

The site will still active and all files will be available to download wit the same performance ( high speed )

We are working at new feature that will allow you to earn from your files with your own ads network you want to use .

Please wait our updates later and I am still here happy to answer all your questions .

and dont worry about the payment :) all will paid

That's really sad to hear hope you will back soon!!

Btw try to fix the limited size for subs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back