Status
Not open for further replies.
Vidcloud - doubt it just very similar clone. you can see by the routes its different backend

Unfortunately, due to Openload/Streamango/Verystream being taken down, I'm unable to show you the similarities but Vidcloud is operated on the exact same script and the same network of servers (OVH delivery servers). It won't be long before they're targeted next.

http://betterstream.co/

Here the true Story.

Big deal oder big troubles?
Hier die ungekürzte E-Mail, die die Kaufinteressenten anlocken soll:

Hello,

if you are a supporter, please forward this to your business people!

First of all, its not scam, check DKIM/SPF records, it’s coming from the real verystream.com.

For those who don’t know verystream.com: verystream right now is the biggest streamhost enabling users to easily upload, share and monetize videos. It currently has 90M monthly visitors and has the Alexa Rank 377 based on publicly available data (since alexa does not count embeds properly, there is actually more traffic than in those public figures). Thanks to countless optimizations, completely self-written scripts, good business deals and a great ad code, it’s also very profitable. From what I’ve heard its probably the most profitable streamhost which does not sell premium accounts right now. Verystream.com is also currently growing and has still room to grow (2x growth is possible if you compare it to the top of some past market leaders).

If this sounds interesting to you, I have good news for you, I’m offering you to buy up to 1/3 or 33,3% of verystream.

Now you might wonder why someone would sell something if its profitable and working fine? It’s solely due to personal reasons.

Please answer to this email or contact „live:aliverystream“ via skype if you are interested! Exact figures and more details are available on request.

Best Regards,

Ali C.

sinking-ship-verystream-768x715.jpg

It's like this: ACE has to justify its existence and owner(s) of OL/SM/SC were probably advised by their lawyers to take the deal (probably money + clean record (no jail time)) since it's better than to have your ass dragged through cort. So it's win/win situation. + one more win for hosters that weren't taken down, since they're expecting to get all that traffic that went to OL/SM/SC.
Piracy is not dead, it can't be and ACE and companies who pay their bills are aware of that. It's not like guys who used OL/SM/SC are now suddenly gonna pay for a Netflix/HBO/whatever subscription.

But that does not argue that bypassing Verystream with the many webmasters who put a lot of work into their projects! Honesty to the webmasters would have been the better solution!

Yes why ? We are already scammed by openload verystream and both members is still not banned. Maybe M can explain why is not banned these two/three account operated by same people same companies including streamango...

What did I tell you? Who was right? ME. ME. ME.

But that does not argue that bypassing Verystream with the many webmasters who put a lot of work into their projects! Honesty to the webmasters would have been the better solution!

Honesty to webmasters? Honesty to people who upload and share content that does not belong to them? Honesty to people who steal the hardwork of other people to profit off of it? Honesty, therefore, to thieves?

That doesn't happen.

Honesty to webmasters? Honesty to people who upload and share content that does not belong to them? Honesty to people who steal the hardwork of other people to profit off of it? Honesty, therefore, to thieves?

That doesn't happen.

I am not taking the side of pirates, but when you become a webmaster, you emit the rays of entrepreneurship, becoming the captain of your soul & finances.. feels inexorable.

@Lifetalk I can feel your resentment for webmaster community through your words. But, Aren't you webmaster yourself ? :)

“Thou canst not think worse of me than I do of myself.”
― Robert Burton, The Anatomy of Melancholy.

Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back