Status
Not open for further replies.
Today many of my files got deleted due to dmca reports xD
Fortunately few days ago i transferred the 80% of them to another host, bad thing is i probably don't receive money and need to change all the links of my site r.r

Today many of my files got deleted due to dmca reports xD
Fortunately few days ago i transferred the 80% of them to another host, bad thing is i probably don't receive money and need to change all the links of my site r.r

How have you transferred the videos hosted on this server?

Good evening what you do not know is that they are played with you, by the time they deleted the affiliate service in Openload and that the payments did not come to ask the treasurer to stop sending the payments and then he asked a person here on Wjunction to talk about an article that said openload would have closed and that there is another one that just opened whose name is verystream.

I tell you again do not tire for those they think that this one or that one is dead, no one is dead they are beautiful and alive.

I know them because after closing openload I conducted my surveys.

I will all be on this Friday night if no one here is receiving payment with any supporting evidence.Thank you

I am not sure about this, I request payout from them, and the
Date Created on the history is unknown, and status is pending.

It's getting worst... Many of my files still deleting...
Rescued at least 95% of them but at the moment download is stacked !
If you still not transferred your files to another host , it's too late now :(

Good thing I got 2 backups. Is verystream and openload really has the same owner? They denied it when I asked them.

well i was trying to request payout for the last 2 days with no luck now it just worked i know it mean nothing but let's wait and see

Last edited:
I knew both Openload and Verystream have same owner from the day one by looking at similar website design, so I didn't upload any videos in Verystream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back