Tango

Super Moderator
Verystream isn't proving support.

Discussion here, Please note this thread is for Verystream discussion, not for recommending other hosts.

137 comments

SavkeUltras

Why not?
There's nothing to talk about VS anymore until/if they bounce back
Yes why ? We are already scammed by openload verystream and both members is still not banned. Maybe M can explain why is not banned these two/three account operated by same people same companies including streamango...

Last edited:

siwek

...and so...who is responsible for this? responsible for non-payment, no response, no support etc

and more - they are mosly registered on the forum as affiliates representatives.

When I started reports reasonable claims against one of similar hosting/streaming company which has not paid me to this day almost 120$... I was simlpy banned by WJ for 14 days. Maybe I was little bit mad but it's probably normal in this kind of situations...and no one banned hosting...only me!

Here is responsible - WJ - protects scammers and frauders and they don't care about user like me.

Tommy0412

verystream.com is biggest joke ever, they started website 1 april :D whole website is inspired by doge meme (joke) and then they use .com domain. what morons we are.

Jutito

verystream.com is biggest joke ever, they started website 1 april :D whole website is inspired by doge meme (joke) and then they use .com domain. what morons we are.
wow, I never thought about that. and yes, we are all fool

Marie Ange

One thing I have not told you yet, they have accounts here as simple users like you and me and it is they who always give tips, yes website is good that one there.

Top Bottom