Status
Not open for further replies.
my id is f665fca3c2c12e72031c
I have a pending payment at @verystream
It is my second payment, the first was only 48 hours, with this they are about to meet 3 days, already accumulated $ 8 more while I wait for this payment.
It is through PayPal, make the payment.

I wonder why everybody still using paypal. Not only verystream, openload before or other services always slow with pay by paypal, and the fee is way too high. There's so many other options like webmoney, payoneer, perfectmoney...with no additional fee and more easily than paypal

Filemanager seems to go again!
Works for me.

my id is f665fca3c2c12e72031c
I have a pending payment at @verystream
It is my second payment, the first was only 48 hours, with this they are about to meet 3 days, already accumulated $ 8 more while I wait for this payment.
It is through PayPal, make the payment.
He usually paid fast, but not this time. I also wait 3 days for payment in paypal. Why so long ?
I'm talking with the processor now to get the payments out today.

I wonder why everybody still using paypal. Not only verystream, openload before or other services always slow with pay by paypal, and the fee is way too high. There's so many other options like webmoney, payoneer, perfectmoney...with no additional fee and more easily than paypal
Every processor has fees one way or another. With Payoneer they take it off on currency conversion and card fees for example.

Works for me.

I'm talking with the processor now to get the payments out today.

Every processor has fees one way or another. With Payoneer they take it off on currency conversion and card fees for example.

The payment is not yet made.
my API / FTP ID
f665fca3c2c12e72031c

TF you talk about... payoneer is expensive as fuck, it takes 3$ just to recieve a transaction, another 3,15$ to withdraw from atm...

Last edited:
TF you talk about... payoneer is expensive as fuck, it takes 3$ just to recieve a transaction, another 3,15$ to withdraw from atm...
I'm using bank transfer with payoneer. As I see, it's the same currency conversion as paypal. Paypal limited my account and 180 days blocked my account after 5 months used so I stopped using paypal for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back