Status
Not open for further replies.
at least you could miss these dmca hammers for like hundresds of fcken items after days like that but naaah... lets see if stats can be more fucked up ;)

The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported.
Had to refresh the page few times to be able to play the video.

It has been appearing already for some 20 days in some files, but today is constant, causing a surreal drop in earnings. The way is to wait for them to fix.

After the end of the x2 reward, everything returned as before and statistics still decreased.
The views I see still fall, nothing has changed since this error occurred. only they x2 the amount

Sorry, we made a mistake again: Like you guys noticed, the issue was still present. Our devs worked overtime and fixed it now.

Therefore we will do 36 hours x2 (double) rewards now :)

2 hours ago it was 52% down, now it up to 45 %, hope everything back at normal soon. And thank verystream for your service, fast response and a good compensation :)

After the end of the x2 reward, everything returned as before and statistics still decreased.
The views I see still fall, nothing has changed since this error occurred. only they x2 the amount
The x2 rewards didn't end yet. They're still ongoing and stats should be properly displaying now.

thanks doge, much awesome

the only decent stream host left
yes it's good host but it's one month and half old !!
we can't really tell if it's "Decent" cuz Openload which was 4 years old "Decent" host fucked up their users at the end and many webmaster lost their income and closed their website because of that
older hosts like Vidoza and RapidVideo deserve the word "Decent".

yes it's good host but it's one month and half old !!
we can't really tell if it's "Decent" cuz Openload which was 4 years old "Decent" host fucked up their users at the end and many webmaster lost their income and closed their website because of that
older hosts like Vidoza and RapidVideo deserve the word "Decent".
Verystream is now the best
The x2 rewards didn't end yet. They're still ongoing and stats should be properly displaying now.
thanks. i am getting the reward, everything is back to normal

why dafuq are you all bitching about everything every day? ya'll need some fkn jesus srsly.
verystream does a well for being a new host. they have decent speed and besides the last day the earnings were great for our project and ur projects as well

they should ban your sorry asses for even daring to complain, and most of you need a serious talk with your doc. one day they are great and another day they are literary hitler, get some grip boiz
and openload? openload was by far the best and we all earned well in their period, they gave all users more than enough time to request their sorry bucks and who cries about 5$ when you earned thousands before? and if you dont earn enough with your illegal business, what the fk are u doing with ur life anywaY?

let me rant and comp the last pages
hurr durr they do dmca, yeah genius, everyone should
oh mah gawd dmca is automated, X doubt
boiz me stats went dawn q.q no moni > dont worry,,, you will get your 50 cent back other days
india and turkey blocked plz do other domain sir, please sir can you sir,,, why should they care, honeslty india and turkey users should have a special tier the shit-tier with minus rewards

kkthxbye thats all for now, yyall suck and should be banned for being backstabbing little cunts

why dafuq are you all bitching about everything every day? ya'll need some fkn jesus srsly.
verystream does a well for being a new host. they have decent speed and besides the last day the earnings were great for our project and ur projects as well

they should ban your sorry asses for even daring to complain, and most of you need a serious talk with your doc. one day they are great and another day they are literary hitler, get some grip boiz
and openload? openload was by far the best and we all earned well in their period, they gave all users more than enough time to request their sorry bucks and who cries about 5$ when you earned thousands before? and if you dont earn enough with your illegal business, what the fk are u doing with ur life anywaY?

let me rant and comp the last pages
hurr durr they do dmca, yeah genius, everyone should
oh mah gawd dmca is automated, X doubt
boiz me stats went dawn q.q no moni > dont worry,,, you will get your 50 cent back other days
india and turkey blocked plz do other domain sir, please sir can you sir,,, why should they care, honeslty india and turkey users should have a special tier the shit-tier with minus rewards

kkthxbye thats all for now, yyall suck and should be banned for being backstabbing little cunts

nice blog post smartarse

I was just browsing Reddit when I stumbled upon this image

rKtWC3V.png

We appreciate every user and their opinion, lettings us know about bugs and errors is vital to fixing those, and there is absolutely nothing wrong with reporting them publicly.
Everyone is working hard on their project and so are we, some people make a living with their content or just a few extra bucks to make ends meet, and when there are problems with monetization I fully understand the frustration. Most importantly; I'm not going to ban or try to censor anyone but encourage a humane and civil discussion without insults or prejudice.

Let's try to forget about this hiccup and call it a day. Feel free to edit your post if you agree that ranting wont bring us any further from this point on. I'm sure that we handled this delicate situation quite well and giving users 36h x2 rewards was fair enough to calm the emotions and compensate for possible losses.

^Gavin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back