UserShare.net - Highest Paying network around $65/1000 downloads (Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Support Usershare!
I'm downloader and I upgraded premium.
But Sometime I download link of uploader, I saw speed download was very slow (100Kb/s). Normally I downloaded with 3Mb/s:-s.

Do you have some plan to increase file size to 1 gb or more soon? because i have some files of 800/900 mb that i want to upload and i have to know if it worth it to upload to usershare...

Do you have some plan to increase file size to 1 gb or more soon? because i have some files of 800/900 mb that i want to upload and i have to know if it worth it to upload to usershare...

Yea we could think about it, but we'd have to reduce our rates, and we dont want to do that.PPS and revshare should be released this week, so once you'll make from sales and premiums bought through your links most will be happier.B-)

Yea we could think about it, but we'd have to reduce our rates, and we dont want to do that.PPS and revshare should be released this week, so once you'll make from sales and premiums bought through your links most will be happier.B-)

Sadly i need to upload files in single links... so for files bigger than 700 mb i have to use unother host...
it's a pity..noone is like you:(
thanks for the reply :)

Last edited:
Any closer informations about revshare? Will we have both at once,PPS & PPD or switch system like 'some hosts'.
Are we going to be paid if users come to usershare site trough our download links, or only from referral links?
This last one is, because some of us don't have their own sites to leave ref links everywhere...

I even might completely abandon all other filehost mirrors, there will be no use to have them :D

This week? =) can't wait :D

Any closer informations about revshare? Will we have both at once,PPS & PPD or switch system like 'some hosts'.
Are we going to be paid if users come to usershare site trough our download links, or only from referral links?
This last one is, because some of us don't have their own sites to leave ref links everywhere...

I even might completely abandon all other filehost mirrors, there will be no use to have them :D

This week? =) can't wait :D

Yea should be this week, its actually done, we just dont want to release in patches, so a whole bunch will be released one time, and progress looks great:D.....The only real issue is how will we do it without lowering rates as the banners we had done say 60% sales lol and 25% referrals and its both PPD and PPS ..

You get Sales credit from both links you post and your referral links too so whether you have website or not you'll be covered

Yea should be this week, its actually done, we just dont want to release in patches, so a whole bunch will be released one time, and progress looks great:D.....The only real issue is how will we do it without lowering rates as the banners we had done say 60% sales lol and 25% referrals and its both PPD and PPS ..

You get Sales credit from both links you post and your referral links too so whether you have website or not you'll be covered

If I understood ok, at the same time, we have PPD + PPS (% on sales from download links + referral)?
No 'switching' from-to BS ?
Please confirm before I die right here

Last edited:
I saw If link from 208.53.158.58 , I downloaded very slowly
If link from 173.199......, I downloaded fast!
Could you anwser: How uploader can upload into 173.199....?

Yes, upload to 208.XX is pretty slow compared to Filesonic and Hotfile (but on par with fileserve).

That's what holding me back to go all for usershare.

Yes, upload to 208.XX is pretty slow compared to Filesonic and Hotfile (but on par with fileserve).

That's what holding me back to go all for usershare.

I saw If link from 208.53.158.58 , I downloaded very slowly
If link from 173.199......, I downloaded fast!
Could you anwser: How uploader can upload into 173.199....?

This only happens when your uploading via FTP.It should be corrected tonight .

If I understood ok, at the same time, we have PPD + PPS (% on sales from download links + referral)?
No 'switching' from-to BS ?
Please confirm before I die right here

what you mean no 'switching from to BS' ?

As I said we'll have to work out the logistics , PPS+ PPD would an insane deal, we're already offering the highest rates around now...we'll update you all when its releasedB-)

if rates go down so usershare itself will follow.. what makes usershare famous is their rates and I'm pretty sure they're gonna catch up to big filehosting sites soon.

as to what I see, good support, fixing problem immediately. and very dedicated.. keep up the good work usershare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back