UserShare.net - Highest Paying network around $65/1000 downloads (Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yapi nice thrd and iam starting to earn with usershare.net frm today.

Nicee....:))
I like usershare! good rates and yes they did pay me. I did not ask,just was patient and just kept working. I think it was like 4 days but i did not care or keep track like that. Just happy they pay the rates they said.

Just wondering if the remote upload will be up to speed today? I know you are upgrading-so just wondering

Also is it possible to get a premium to transfer my files to bring more traffic?

Usershare is Great, cant wait to see the improvements.

I think that the first hosting company that pays per dl and for premium sales together,not one or the other! will take over.....just a thought.B-)

RU is always good, just yesterday there was a sort issue, we putting in the multiple select feature.
I request payout,but ı don't see status?Where can I see status?

they working on it,its taking long because security cannot be compromised with any of these modifications we are doing , so please be patient.B-)

You are not counting correct!!!

tyfjytmm.jpg

Got here 893 downloads (only from today... so make x2 or x3 for downloads from today...)

khlfdy72.jpg

and here only 530 downloads today???

You are not counting correct!!!

tyfjytmm.jpg

Got here 893 downloads (only from today... so make x2 or x3 for downloads from today...)

khlfdy72.jpg

and here only 530 downloads today???

You clearly see on the files column DL + views yea you cut it off and asking this questions.In files its DL + Views . You didnt see that?

what's the difference between view and download?
i don't think that anyone goes on the page and don't download the files... and i also don't think that more than 1'000 peoples only views the page and close it...

what's the difference between view and download?
i don't think that anyone goes on the page and don't download the files... and i also don't think that more than 1'000 peoples only views the page and close it...

The reports count complete downloads.The my files count views and also incomplete so if your streaming files of whatever the case may be ,it could be 1million, the download is not complete so you don't get money.<_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back