UserShare.net - Highest Paying network around $65/1000 downloads (Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i need help.. my account is disappeared (phate89), if i insert my username and password i get wrong username/password, if i insert my username or my email in "forgot your password" i get No user with this login / e-mail, can't be a stoled account because i had security on in my account and i didn't receive mails

i need help.. my account is disappeared (phate89), if i insert my username and password i get wrong username/password, if i insert my username or my email in "forgot your password" i get No user with this login / e-mail, can't be a stoled account because i had security on in my account and i didn't receive mails

when does your premium expire? When you click you file link,what name appears on the download page(hope you didnt hide it)?

when does your premium expire? When you click you file link,what name appears on the download page(hope you didnt hide it)?

i don't remember if i hide my link but i just click on all my links and are all offline!! and under the reason for deleting there's nothing..
i buy my one year premium account in 8 mar 2011 time 22:59:02 CET so i guess 1 year later

i don't remember if i hide my link but i just click on all my links and are all offline!! and under the reason for deleting there's nothing..
i buy my one year premium account in 8 mar 2011 time 22:59:02 CET so i guess 1 year later
pm me your email address,you were using it all day or wen last did you use it?.I'll see what happened,also email support,whichever one answers first,we'll see,i'll have a look when i get in tomorrow.

That's why I miss "weed" as bad as weed was he would list the one-hundred bad and end with,"but atleast they always pay me".You might know we pay ,but everytime we have to be answering people here calling us scam because they think we wanna take their money.When your in our situation, you do different.You always come up with useless, petty comments,if you have a problem with me PM me .This is business,post concerns that affect your profit margin here ,PM me regarding my attitude,I will listen if it makes sense,read my signature it is testimony to that fact.All you seem to be looking for is to increase you post counts and for someone to take your side.I wasn't even addressing you and somehow you find a way to include yourself.Even when you claim leave your still gonna come here to post,look on cvrle77, she's hooked :D:facepalm:

Yes I come here to see when I get money back,don't you get that,You think I'm gonna you money? Do you think deleting files not scamming?or limiting speed? stealing traffic? Or stats not being updated?All are scams too.Biggest one,minimum payout 300$,so people who left you already with money in their account cannot request their last payout.

This is why I love this one-liner
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. :facepalm:

Last edited:
hello usershare
why my all file deleted :((, help me :((
I responded to your pm,makes no sense you pm me and post here,stick with one.

Yes I come here to see when I get money back,don't you get that,You think I'm gonna you money? Do you think deleting files not scamming?or limiting speed? stealing traffic? Or stats not being updated?All are scams too.Biggest one,minimum payout 300$,so people who left you already with money in their account cannot request their last payout.

This is why I love this one-liner
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. :facepalm:
good luck to you with your endeavors.This is my last comment to you, I have no time for simple-minds and their platitudes who come here just to trace like a girl.

bye

Last edited:
^^ Easy way out,You opening a thread on WJ and not answering the question of members,Pretty stupid don't you think.And this is what cutomer service, "facepalm" members.

@hakura not only your these scammers deleted all major uploaders files.

Reduce the minimum payout[so i can request] or manually pay what I earned then I'll go.Fact is I already left but I need the money which I made.

said it does not lower the payout and does not accept the advice of forum members because we are only a small fraction of all users who have and therefore they do not care nothing about us.

They have raised the minimum payment, they are rude to the members. It's not what they promised to begin with.

Banned.

[youtube]2VFTL8ZLrzk[/youtube]

banbucket.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back