UserShare.net - Highest Paying network around $65/1000 downloads (Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
what you mean no 'switching from to BS' ?

As I said we'll have to work out the logistics , PPS+ PPD would an insane deal, we're already offering the highest rates around now...we'll update you all when its releasedB-)

Well, I can't say I'm proud on my knowledge of english :D

There are some filehosts where you need to switch from PPD to PPS, you can't have both, while other filehosts offer both at the same time, but only if user bought premium trough ref link. (mainly intended to webmasters, which sux)

I hope you won't touch PPD :D

i don't think that it would be possible PPD and PPS at the same time with so high rates like filesonic or other... if its together i think max 5-10% if you sale a premium account... but not more...

anyone have the problem with rapidleech upload plugin?
Code:
Retrive upload ID
Not logged in. Check your login details in usershare.net.php

I use the correct username and pass.

As I said we'll have to work out the logistics , PPS+ PPD would an insane deal, we're already offering the highest rates around now...we'll update you all when its releasedB-)
You are right it would be an insane deal!!:D if you can somehow work it out so it works for your company and the affiliates, I am very sure you will take over as the # 1 file host.

Well, I can't say I'm proud on my knowledge of english :D

There are some filehosts where you need to switch from PPD to PPS, you can't have both, while other filehosts offer both at the same time, but only if user bought premium trough ref link. (mainly intended to webmasters, which sux)

I hope you won't touch PPD :D

Yea we'll work it out, if you remember when your sales stats were posted you were getting sales,so it does record from links too, whether we keep it out not is debateable

i don't think that it would be possible PPD and PPS at the same time with so high rates like filesonic or other... if its together i think max 5-10% if you sale a premium account... but not more...

Yea if we do both,we'll see..

site layout looks like that they can't even pay $10 per 1000 downloads
lolz

Not quite sure why you say this lollll

You are right it would be an insane deal!!:D if you can somehow work it out so it works for your company and the affiliates, I am very sure you will take over as the # 1 file host.
Yea too insane:))

Last edited:
SpiderZq probably said it cause the logo looks unprofessional and the icons look like they were downloaded from iconfinder.

SpiderZq probably said it cause the logo looks unprofessional and the icons look like they were downloaded from iconfinder.

Ahh..We had another log made, but it doesnt really match the site atm, so were doing a revamp as well...

@usershare:any possibility of moving Japan in group B?!thanks..

Why do you want this? Our rates in group C are comparable to other hosts rates in Group B and some group A.

Hope you fix serve. Now I 'm downloading link from 173.199.... but somefile is downloaded with speeding fast, someone slowly:(
Thanks!

Yes I think moving japan to group B would be a great idea as many uploaders for japan too it would greatly help..

Same Problem Here.. :'(
Hmm, not sure what that is about....We made premium accounts security tighter, but if you dont have a premium , its shouldnt be a issue
Pmed u usershare please reply.

Thanks.
Yea replied
Hope you fix serve. Now I 'm downloading link from 173.199.... but somefile is downloaded with speeding fast, someone slowly:(
Thanks!
Please give me the exact ip , or PM it to me.
I'd like all countries to be in group A please, as it would help me a lot
lol doubt that'll be up for discussion :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back