Uptobox.com Discussion Thread

Uptobox_com

logo_uptobox_lt.png

EDIT: Uptobox.com launch Uptostream.com. You can now stream your files and they are available in HD (360p, 480p, 720p, 1080p, 4K UHD) on all platforms.
Uptobox and Uptostream are complementary, your premium works on each side. No limits!!!

Uptobox.com is free and fast file sharing service.

We operate since more than 5 years now and offer a very qualitative service to all our users, free and premium.

The storage space offered begin at 1TB for free users, and is unlimited our premium users.

[STRIKE]You can store files up to 50GB each.[/STRIKE]
EDIT Jan/17: You can store files up to 200GB each.

The download speed is unlimited, for all our users.

If you have popular files, you can exchange your points with a premium subscription.

1 UTB point = 1000 downloads from anywhere.

If you have questions, requests, you can send the at Uptobox - Powered by Kayako Fusion Help Desk Software

We hope you'll like our service!

Uptobox.com Team.

Last edited:
384 comments
I am uploader and every release of scene or p2p and etc come I uploaded and If I need make it in part part form and shared in more than 6 upload center at least..ITs mean I have routinly more than 100 GB or to 1 TB uploading in a day....I use uptobox as backup and also published their link in warez forum... a few weeks ago when the batman comes out I hade such a huge download number and my uptobox account be banned As I used uptobox link for remote uploading....So this is my first ban and today I got second ban....but this time I never used remote uploading but they banned me....I think when a account be panished or banned after that this account always under watch.....

So I wonder if remote uploading of uptobox link is forbiden why they put remote upload service in their website...ITS so selfish IDEA..IF any file remote upload to uptobox is OK but If a uptobox link remote upload to another uploadcenter is count as a Crime....

So finally as I know my 3rd ban is coming I propse to uptobox that give my money for my last premium time and take their account....

We all uploader and we all know nobody never use uptobox except for backup and remote upload...So if we can't use uptobox for backup So ITs ridicolous using it....

Any body knows some file host for back up? I have 7 TB files in uptobox how I transfered to another place?

Uploaders must knows we always hurts by some file hosters because We always Trust First but never beware from human naturs and what they capable...

Uploaders must knows we always hurts by some file hosters because We always Trust First but never beware from human naturs and what they capable...
The host banned you and your solution is to make another account and continue doing the same exact thing and then you get banned again... So you decide once again.. oh let me make another account and spend money on it knowing I'm going to get banned again. :hrhr:

No hosts allows you to leech from their service forever.. If you had read the rules, you clearly would know this is a violation of their rules. And if you're using one single hosts regardless of whether your premium or not to remote upload 1TB of data daily, this will get you banned from any host. Get yourself a Rapidleech or a VPS and you can do all the remote uploading you want or a 100TB backup server, you can find one for 100 euros.

Also, learn from your mistakes.. once a host bans you and you know you did something wrong to get banned, move on to another host.

As for a backup host, you can use any host, just link protect it and change the filename/rar it.

@QuikrMovies => Thank you ;)

@godpro1011 => Our provider is making some change, we hope it will be back soon.

@freeboy1367 => remote is authorized, with limits we have decided.

@brightlights => Thank you for your reply ;)

@Gon => Speed is not limited. Contact our support if you have any speed issue ;)

@Godric => Fixed normally, we have upgraded hardware. Waiting for your confirmation.

@decentboy => added to the ToDo ;)

@the_pahe => We are happy to see our US users happy :)

@Bonata7 => Is it always the same ? We was upgrading some code.

Back