Uptobox.com Discussion Thread

Uptobox_com

logo_uptobox_lt.png

EDIT: Uptobox.com launch Uptostream.com. You can now stream your files and they are available in HD (360p, 480p, 720p, 1080p, 4K UHD) on all platforms.
Uptobox and Uptostream are complementary, your premium works on each side. No limits!!!

Uptobox.com is free and fast file sharing service.

We operate since more than 5 years now and offer a very qualitative service to all our users, free and premium.

The storage space offered begin at 1TB for free users, and is unlimited our premium users.

[STRIKE]You can store files up to 50GB each.[/STRIKE]
EDIT Jan/17: You can store files up to 200GB each.

The download speed is unlimited, for all our users.

If you have popular files, you can exchange your points with a premium subscription.

1 UTB point = 1000 downloads from anywhere.

If you have questions, requests, you can send the at Uptobox - Powered by Kayako Fusion Help Desk Software

We hope you'll like our service!

Uptobox.com Team.

Last edited:
384 comments
This host no longer trusted

removed about 600 files without notice or any reason even they still uplaoded less than 1 month

that is shame

no my friend t wasnt about the DMCA he responded to my ticket saying :

yes I was cleaning the servers .

what the stupid admin here it is really not safe to upload at this site because of this stupid admin . He is asking me to pay now after he removed my files

uptobox you just piece of shit cheater . guys dont trust this uptobox

no my friend t wasnt about the DMCA he responded to my ticket saying :

yes I was cleaning the servers .

what the stupid admin here it is really not safe to upload at this site because of this stupid admin . He is asking me to pay now after he removed my files

uptobox you just piece of shit cheater . guys dont trust this uptobox

you share your files or just use as a backup host?

@salo => You was using more than 1TB on your free account. On a free account, storage is limited to 1TB, not more.

If you want to upload more, you have to become a premium member and your files will never beeing deleted.

So now, you are saying we are bad, and you are the only one to do that. Become premium and you will never have this problem anymore.

Don't forget our storage space is not free, we pay for that, and by deleting few files on your free account to reach the 1TB limit, we respect our part of the deal.

If you prefer, we can lock the file storage to 1TB, so you will not be able to store more on your account, but I'm sure it's not what you want.

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgbold]eleven I was share the files and getting decent traffic . some files was uplaoded just 5 days ago and he removed them .

He just removed the files randomly like a stupid

Now He scared and post here different .. uptobox yes you piece of shit

He said 1 TB limit storage ok find why then my account was allowed to upload more than that !! there wasnt any warning or something said you can not upload more than and you need to upgrade . then I will pay premium with no problem .

you piece of shit if you are respectful person before remove all those important files like a dump you should warn this user that his files will removed if dont want to upgrade !!

and He didnt remove the oldest files He just removed files randomly like a stupid

Yes I am not sorry to say Fuck you here in public . if you want to do a service make it clear

Guys dont trust this asshole he is really not honest just asshole

ok if he said the allowed storage 1 TB so he shoudl removed the files ans keep the storage less than 1 TB

but he removed 900 GB of the files and just kept 151 GB at my account . Can you say No to that uptobox asshole ?

Lets see now how it will work with this asshole with my files .
[/FONT]

Last edited:
@salo => I'm not scared to post here, because I'm no the one who delete your files.

You was using more than 1TB on a free account, you was aware of that limit, it's visible on our service.

You can say to everyone we are a bad host for sure, it's your right to do that because you are not happy with this situation.

But, if we were really a bad host, there will be more complain in this topic, and I see only yours.

We act with transparency, we say here "yes, your files was deleted" and we say why publicly.

We have also the capability to write you say some bullshit, but we did not.

So, if you don't like us, there is plenty of others host who will be happy to have your files, and a lot of them will close without warning and giving you any reply.

But if you want an host acting with transparency, we are still here.

@DJboutit => Allowing US users is not one of our priority. We don't have anything against US users, we just can't be present in US for several reasons.

@WFunction => It's random, and activated few hours per day.

Yes if you just allow US users to download that would be much appreciated !
But, I know copyrights and lawsuits .. and shit !!
Uptobox is the best !!
However, your host is blocked in the boards I work with !
Hope this is situation will be solved soon !

Can I do something else with my UTB points? I have premium for enough time, it would be nice if I can redeem the points for a premium voucher for some of my users.

@Blura => Maybe we will reopen soon ;)

@Dragos22 => We are thinking about this possibility, you are not the first one to ask for that.

Someone else is expecting our reopening to the US ? We are thinking about it and we'd like to know if some people are waiting for that.

I plan on uploading 2TBs of my collection & then share it on my website.

Would you please upgrade my account to premium? my uptobox username is: GreenDot

Back